Alisa talking pretty good english

Right now alisa is on skype to some bald dude (lucky bastard) talking pretty good english.  I reckon that's where she's been for the past few days, with this guy in another country because she was talking about airports and things.

Dunno why I'm posting this I'm just a bit bored really.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard the same conversation. She does speak very good English.The bald dude wanted her to tell him what she did where she was. She was trying to explain to him that she couldn't say in front of the cam. So, she went in to the laundry room with her tablet to tell him. From her conversation she doesn't have long on her contract and she is counting the days.Now she will just go through the motions so she gets paid. We think her whole personality is about to change. This is just an observation from a women's perspective.

alisa are on skype right now and she say she leave in two days for go see her boyfriend,

she gonna take the train,she say a lot of time before end of skype"bon appetit" soo j think her boyfriend is french maybe from marseille,j have hear that the other day