Alisa talking pretty good english

looks she is going to see her skype boy today, packing a lot of clothes  ::)

yes,time to fuck but not here

igual el chico quiere ver las camaras ? si viene desde londres a barcelona solo para un polvo debe de quererla mucho , le va salir caro .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sie ist mit 2 großen Taschen gegangen und hat auch Ihre Hausschuh mitgenommen. Wohin geht sie jetzt nach London oder Marseille?? Sie hat hat sich lange im Flur mit den beiden anderen unterhalten, aber leider verstehe ich kein Russisch, ich glaube ich muss es noch lernen. ::)

Alisa sieht sehr Nachdenklich und unglücklich aus!!! Sie hat schon wieder eine Tasche gepackt und geht wahrscheinlich Schwimmen. Putz sich aber vorher die Zähne mit Mütze auf dem Kopf.

I was able to listen to her skyping with her friend or boyfriend whoever he is I love her English voice hell she could just talk all night and let me listen and id be really happy lol. she is already my favorite girl on the site with carina being second

Since english is not her mother tongue, it is much easier to understand as their speech who speak it as their mother tongue. It is slow enough, pronouncing is clear, structure and vocabulary simpler. Even I can understand almost everything what she is talking about  :D

she didn't feel comfortable with him in bed there was some bad energy  ::)

reality check  ::)

Yeah your right now that they had their first sexual encounter I think this guy is trying to dump her,that asshole I think he just wanted that pussy and now he's trying to let her down gently.