B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

is she on drugs?, she looks so weird ... that bastard wouldn't give her drugs to make her do this ?

edit: I'm wrong, she's just like that 🤢

• Sad 1

Are RLC are paying a bathroom fook bonus this week, in the last half an hour

K and C fook in the B2 bathroom.

Marilyn and her man are fooking in the bath in B7 

Masha and her latest Tinder were fooking in the bathroom, door open in plain sight of guest girl, she then went in the BR briefly to say hello before going to the bedroom to do selfies, he came in dick out, tried to get her to blow him, she ran away.

Finally Linda and Tibor were having a bath together earlier, how often does that happen?

• Haha 3

il y a 7 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :

Are RLC are paying a bathroom fook bonus this week, in the last half an hour

K and C fook in the B2 bathroom.

Marilyn and her man are fooking in the bath in B7 

Masha and her latest Tinder were fooking in the bathroom, door open in plain sight of guest girl, she then went in the BR briefly to say hello before going to the bedroom to do selfies, he came in dick out, tried to get her to blow him, she ran away.

Finally Linda and Tibor were having a bath together earlier, how often does that happen?

I was about to write this. the occurrence was too obvious. So this would also mean that Karma and her partner are on a (remote controlled) mission. zero spontaneity.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

as I noted before... Karma is a copy of Sara and no one can blame Sara and Mass anymore... Karma is worse 🤢

there is no way in hell Karma is worse than those two sick ass people!  she has changed since she came through the door of rlc for the first time but at least she's much better looking than sara is in my opinion

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

there is no way in hell Karma is worse than those to sick ass people!  she has changed since she came through the door of rlc for the first time but at least she's much better looking than sara is in my opinion

This!