B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Massimo à B2, il a un super odorat, 

il sent les nouvelles pouliches de loin !!

Nadia most likely invited him to come over....oops, don't tell Sara...the Stallion is on the prowl.

This is absolutely the best reason I am not a member right now, is that I don't have to hear or see this guy, now the other day when they allowed non-members to look in the kitchen and when I actually was able to see her friend, I said to myself if she joins I am resigning, but after seeing this guy just showing up right now, there's no possible way I'm doing that, knowing that he'll be there every F_cking day if she becomes a new tenant

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

This is absolutely the best reason I am not a member right now, is that I don't have to hear or see this guy, now the other day when they allowed non-members to look in the kitchen and when I actually was able to see her friend, I said to myself if she joins I am resigning, but after seeing this guy just showing up right now, there's no possible way I'm doing that, knowing that he'll be there every F_cking day if she becomes a new tenant

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Are they having this conversation in the kitchen for our account, is it something they want to get off their chest, and the kitchen is the best way for us to hear it

🤔