Leora & Paul (2024) #15

Hehe, Leora looking very nice on the balcony, what a pity she has her shirt buttoned up and has her knees together to prevent us having a nice view.

Never mind, she must have her reasons I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Hehe, Leora looking very nice on the balcony, what a pity she has her shirt buttoned up and has her knees together to prevent us having a nice view.

Conversationus Deletus. Whyus. LOL

So yes, Leora on the balcony, but that cam is perfect for closer viewing. She must know that, she's the queen of cam usage. Why sit on Uranis in the outer "rim" of the universe? come a little closer. The lighting is perfect.😁

25 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I’m not sure if she keeps looking at something on the ceiling in front of her or a neighbours window. Either way she doesn’t appear to be in the mood for giving presents today.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I’m not sure if she keeps looking at something on the ceiling in front of her or a neighbours window. Either way she doesn’t appear to be in the mood for giving presents today.

I had to review it but yes, she was looking at a neighboring apartment.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was watching her. Like us. She needs to be secure ofc. Well, I would suggest a screen of some sort if she is going to do anything on the balcony. Just put it up and take it down. It's kind of funny to know neighbors are hot for her too.

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Just teasing you Jeannie. Can't have the goods on show all the time. 😉

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was watching her. Like us. She needs to be secure ofc. Well, I would suggest a screen of some sort if she is going to do anything on the balcony. Just put it up and take it down. It's kind of funny to know neighbors are hot for her too.

She used to play up to the neighbours Juggs, ( If indeed the neighbours can view her or whether it was a fantasy to get us going....and it worked for me.) would give them shows all the time, also with Malia......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2