Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

T bore is more of a selfish lover than Paul is...at least Paul TRIES to satisfy his lady,Tbore is only interested in 2 minutes of humping,then his wife can fuck off after! What a fucking slimeball!!

39 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And some wonder why women switch to being lesbian or bisexual. Most women want foreplay, kissing, hugging, cuddling and after-sex togetherness. Both T-boorish and Pauly Want a Cracker do absolutely none of this. To them it is "cum and done" or "wham bam thank you ma'am". Assholes.

Guys, I agree, but I was kind of looking at Linda's reaction. Most animated I've seen her in some time tbh. I have my own thoughts on this. It's been a while for them to be like this even if it's faked or bad. It's better.

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

T bore is more of a selfish lover than Paul is...at least Paul TRIES to satisfy his lady,Tbore is only interested in 2 minutes of humping,then his wife can fuck off after! What a fucking slimeball!!

He phucked a dead phish!! A PHUCKING DEAD PHISH!!

By choice, she is as dry as an Arabian summer. A fainting goat is more alive than Linda was for Tibor's two minutes.  I don't blame him for a quickie. Get (or grab) it while you can because she hasn't initiated sex in 3+ years. Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies would be a better phuck than Linda.

This channel remains mostly because she goes topless for a couple hours every day while sitting on the couch inhaling food while texting.  She has a great rack - that's all she is offering. Sexuality and sensuality left her soul years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

By choice, she is as dry as an Arabian summer. A fainting goat is more alive than Linda was for Tibor's two minutes.  I don't blame him for a quickie. Get (or grab) it while you can because she hasn't initiated sex in 3+ years. Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies would be a better phuck than Linda.

This channel remains mostly because she goes topless for a couple hours every day while sitting on the couch inhaling food while texting.  She has a great rack - that's all she is offering. Sexuality and sensuality left her soul years ago.

Phucking funny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

staring bruce lee GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

That about sums it up, yes. anything more to add?

2 hours ago, Howard said:

So Phucking phabulous  !

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

Tibor's two minutes.

Wait..........he lasted phor 2 whole Phucking minutes ? 😱 He must be the new Ron Jeremy !

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

T use to be decent, giving her oral to orgasm. Having abit of foreplay, caressing her, but she was more into it back then. They both need to work on it, they will both benefit from it.

This do happens so often in longer realationships, something that came natural, was just there, now needs some work and thought into it. They do love each other still, just look at her when he just speaks to her, she lights up and vice versa.

• Like 1

Now way. Linda open her fat pussy lips for the 2 mins spray by T-bone! RLC should remove em as they're so much boring. We don't need this pimple face... near by poking up... hahah

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok so I don't really send an email a day thanking RLC for keeping Linda a round but I did send this today.

Sorry if it offends anyone but here was the email. I hope it has an effect and maybe helps things move forward a little there.

Unless you don't ever look, I am a very long time subscriber.

I want to tell you again thank you so much for keeping Linda and Tibor on. I have enjoyed them for all these years. I hope they stay long enough to make a future together.

That being said, I believe there are more of us PAYING members (and I say that because the freeloaders can eat my shorts, lol) that would love to see some more voluptuous ladies aboard. Some more in there 30s or even 40s would be awesome.

I depend on you to find ladies willing to do this job. I get that. But please. Your average audience is over 50...oops, 60. They can't relate to the bimbos. They want more like Linda. The guys with money want ladies a bit older. Get your heads out of your asses and do some research, Shit I could make a you a multi billion dollar company in about six months.

That, in no way was a job interview.

Seriously, listen to who is talking about you. And figure it out.

• Like 1