Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

6 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

At the moment it looks like it's just you talking to yourself bro

Yeah, he thinks Pulo is cool. 🤭

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Haha 1

More and more she goes outside for a whole day. Apparently she is tired of sitting (lying around) alone all day and being totally useless. hopefully she will also find her brain along the way and she can start to wonder if she has made the right choices in life.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

More and more she goes outside for a whole day. Apparently she is tired of sitting (lying around) alone all day and being totally useless. hopefully she will also find her brain along the way and she can start to wonder if she has made the right choices in life.

Both Linda and Leora are a waste of a good body. No proper decent regular sex. Forget about foreplay. Their chosen partners are no-boners and are just cum-and-goers. The guys are actually real twats.

Twat is vulgar slang for “vagina.” It's also used, especially in British English slang, a way to call someone as stupid, useless, or otherwise contemptible person.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, upyourass said:

Yeah, he thinks Pulo is cool. 🤭

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

TBH my first thought is that your parents forgot you and went on vacation. Kind of a Home Alone thing. So you and your toady jonno can harass whomever you want and hope somebody responds.

You don't have to answer if you know I'm right.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

TBH my first thought is that your parents forgot you and went on vacation. Kind of a Home Alone thing. So you and your toady jonno can harass whomever you want and hope somebody responds.

You don't have to answer if you know I'm right.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Haha 3

Linda's happy...Maccy D's arrived and now she cracks open the mayo to dip her fries in. Should dip her nipples in the mayo instead...mm mmmm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Linda In bed with that ass in black panties looking at us with the man under the blanket 

What man?? 🤣