Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

Good morning everybody....ahhh.... I love the smell of a fresh Forum 😜..... Lets see what Linda wil not do differently today !

Good Morning Love GIF by The SOL Foundation

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Good morning everybody....ahhh.... I love the smell of a fresh Forum 😜..... Lets see what Linda wil not do differently today !

Good Morning Love GIF by The SOL Foundation

Not much, she struggles in her head to do something and not to do something. Like ping-pong, the conscious mind tells her to do something and the unconscious mind tells her to save her reserves and energy and do nothing. Social media gives her the right answers to her decision and she decides to dive in. If she would at least work on her pussy ok like Leora but this way she is really the laziest side there is RLC 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mister said:

Not much, she struggles in her head to do something and not to do something. Like ping-pong, the conscious mind tells her to do something and the unconscious mind tells her to save her reserves and energy and do nothing. Social media gives her the right answers to her decision and she decides to dive in. If she would at least work on her pussy ok like Leora but this way she is really the laziest side there is RLC 

I know, reading is hard 🤭, but I find your psychological analysis of Linda very apt. Congratulations !

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, upyourass said:

I know, reading is hard 🤭, but I find your psychological analysis of Linda very apt. Congratulations !

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Perhaps you should actually talk to Linda. Oh but I forgot. You don't pay.

Welcome to the world of on the outside looking in. You're doing an excellent job.

And know it's real because it is.

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps you should actually talk to Linda. Oh but I forgot. You don't pay.

Welcome to the world of on the outside looking in. You're doing an excellent job.

And know it's real because it is.

As usual, I dont understand 1 freakin word you say. As a 'cool American' (we all saw your 'coolness') 😁 you are way to intelligent for me. Once again, the analyses of Linda by @Mister is spot on! Personally I liked the ' Lazy' part very much 🤭

Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, upyourass said:

As usual, I dont understand 1 freakin word you say. As a 'cool American' (we all saw your 'coolness') 😁 you are way to intelligent for me. Once again, the analyses of Linda by @Mister is spot on! Personally I liked the ' Lazy' part very much 🤭

Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

Yep. I'm cool and you drool. But why do you like lazy Linda. Maybe she would like to hear it.

And btw, regardless who believes, she reads every word. I am 100% sure of it. So choose your words carefully.

• Upvote 1