Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

11 hours ago, Jonno said:

"Cool American". Can think of many words. Cool is not one of them. 🤣

That statement got it's expected response from you and him.

9 hours ago, Howard said:

What is interesting is they do a lot of non-sexual touching before they go to sleep.  I think I understand why LINDA doesn't want sex (she's self conscious of her weight when they are intimate). Why Tibor has become a stockier asexual version of Paul I haven't figured out yet

We all know he sucks at sex because he never had to learn how to do it after a series of break-ups. I'm sure he's never had to work to get women.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

Man...do I have news for you.🤣👊

Living vicariously through others doesn't count bro. If Linda talks to you then you must be using multiple fake-ass accounts.

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

Living vicariously through others doesn't count bro. If Linda talks to you then you must be using multiple fake-ass accounts.

Linda doesn't talk to him, he's full of shit.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Linda doesn't talk to him, he's full of shit.

Linda doesn't talk to anyone. She already told me... lol. ok but

Linda would never break the rules. She is a sweet lady and a straight arrow. Her focus is on her future. If people want her out help her to go by maybe being supportive?

• Upvote 1

ok so I am all about it. I want Linda to retire because it's what they want.

But I will go one step further RLC. Open this site up to women who want to advance in the Adult Entertainment industry. Quit fucking around with these bimbos ain't gonna be anybody. If the site is a revolving door, promote them and get involved and you can make more money because the door is going to close on you. Look to the future.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:35 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Just want Linda to spread her legs and gape her pussy and bum hole. Thank you so much Linda, in advance.

Was that Shakespeare? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3