Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

this is not me that said Guatamala, it is clear it is Jamaica, even t bone in his superman kit knows that, and us numbnuts are paying for it, bring back Kitty proper sex & drama, these two are boring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well guess what...I am back from 2 weeks vacation in France. I know, I know, you missed me 😜. so whats happened when I was away, I saw T-HEMAN on Crutches, that is a good start 🤣 although he probably wil milk his situation into making more online Moron content.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

On crutches already. 🤣

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

OMG, Now he cannot play with kids, or work and getting Fatter then he ever was. 🤭  Home allllllll day for weeks harassing Linda !   that looks like fun😁

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, caravan83 said:

and us numbnuts are paying for it

And I thought (was told) the Freebees like me were the numbnuts  🤣👍

9 minutes ago, upyourass said:

OMG, Now he cannot play with kids, or work and getting Fatter then he ever was. 🤭  Home allllllll day for weeks harassing Linda !   that looks like fun😁

Stuck in the apartment with happy face though. Don't know who's worse off. 🤣

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I know you like to make fun of T, but on the other hand he is the only one of the two that is actually trying to do work. Unless Linda is a sofa tester? 

Everyone on RLC "works"!✌️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

Still gets to wake up next to her though, more than all of us here...Tibor 1 - CC 0.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I know you like to make fun of T, but on the other hand he is the only one of the two that is actually trying to do work. Unless Linda is a sofa tester? 

Linda is a OnlyFans Creator apparently. All the good stuff must be away from the apartment then.