Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why ya'll getting horny over how she sleeps? She shows more taking a shower!

It's her mood when she wakes. She is naked. I was kind of hoping she would roll around a little tomorrow.

Ok so me again, days behind and she already touched it a bit like a week ago. Sorry Linda. I didn't see. But I work a lot and have to try to own a home so having time to see what you are doing is not something I have a lot of.

Catching up right now!

If you go to replay, and i am so far behind on this one, you will see that she has been posing a lot when she wakes up. It's in the morning, so the cams pick it up very well.

Note to Linda: the sun does wonders to show your body! Ofc, being naked helps a bit. Just sayin'.

Ok so I have been ummm checking out what has happened the past few days and i point out two things:

The "Wake up time" seems to be a thing of interest to me. Has anyone else seen this? Linda is spending a lot of time rolling around in bed when she is getting up. Of course, I love that shit as I had said a few pages ago, but there I also notice that when she is able, Linda seems to be playing to the cam a bit more much to T-DAMN! these dudes are enjoying her tits more than me-dismay.

I hope this adds a shit ton of drama to the situation as I am trying to support Linda

Oh and that other guy...yeah

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jonno said:

Linda having a Lazy Sunday.

Season 1 Netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls  🤣

She also has a lazy everyday of the week. Between the sofa and the bed her ass is occupied in those places 90% of the time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

She also has a lazy everyday of the week. Between the sofa and the bed her ass is occupied in those places 90% of the time.

Careful. Knobhead will get angry with you. 🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jonno said:

Thank you for putting the fear of knobhead into others. You are doing your troll work perfectly. 6 points to Slytherin!

I

6 hours ago, Jonno said:

Bro, I'm good. But you come in here hot trying to oust Linda from that apartment, expect some recoil. And stop whining about it. I'm sure there are many places you can cry besides Linda's house.

There are plenty of skinny ladies you can harass here.

It's time you resorted to emojis like all the other mice.

Otherwise, door's open. I am here to talk. What is your point of being here? I am sure Linda is listening. In fact, i am very sure.

• Thanks 1