B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

At this moment being a non-member I am actually in Karma's bedroom, but for how long I have no idea, but as long as it lasts it is a treat, especially if any nudity comes up

• Like 1

Okay make me understand this logic, they finally allowed non-members to look into Karma's bedroom, but they cut it off just as soon as they allow people to enter,  but the crazy thing they are still allowing the free section to show this guy bear nude nasty ass in the kitchen, what's up with this site, are they trying to sign up more gay people, is that their logic 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

At this moment being a non-member I am actually in Karma's bedroom, but for how long I have no idea, but as long as it lasts it is a treat, especially if any nudity comes up

you can still watch online, even her short adventure with Nadia and Mass is still there but other than that you don't really miss much

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay make me understand this logic, they finally allowed non-members to look into Karma's bedroom, but they cut it off just as soon as they allow people to enter,  but the crazy thing they are still allowing the free section to show this guy bear nude nasty ass in the kitchen, what's up with this site, are they trying to sign up more gay people, is that their logic 

Keeping the Boy Brigade happy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

After watching a bit last night, and skimming through replay this morning, I no longer think of Massi as the stallion.  For me, he is now Massimo il Castrato (the castrated).  Sara has neutered him.

At least two, if not all three, of the visiting participants in the penthouse last night were looking for something more from Massi (and Sara) then what they received..  And, IMO, Sara is now the Regina dei Cockblocjers; королева петухов; Reine des bloqueurs de bites; Königin der Cockblocker;  Reina de los bloqueadores de gallos;  Queen of the Cockblockers.

And I don't think the RLC producers were all that happy with Sara and Massi's 'performance'.  A good initial start in the bed and then the bath -- the cams began buffering because of the number of viewers -- and then the two of them lingered in the bath while the others went to Medusa's room.  After a few text messages, Sara and Massi wander down to Medusa's room, and bring Tessa, Brooke, and Medusa back up to the penthouse where nothing happens.  Not even click-bait.  When Sara climbs on to the bed and keeps her shoes on, one should realize NOTHING will happen.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think the Stallion was a bit sexually gassed.  "Four times in the last 12 hour".  Maybe Sara, knowing the party was coming up, wore her prized pony down.

Heck even Secretariat had to take a day off once in a while.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

they were in the Russian apartments that got shut down,they started as Masha's and sahsas guests they had foursomes you can still find videos on the internet im sure

OT That was some awesome RLC then, up with the best I have seen. 😍 Here is the outline

Mash and Sasha only,

M&S in 4some w/Dick and Jane,

M&S with "V" which slowly happened,

M&S w/Dasha  but Dasha and Sasha not allowed to fuck,

Finally S&M allowed to fuck.

Then Masha and Dasha alternating nights with Sasha,

then S&D left

Dick and Jane got own apt

Obviously those were the big strokes but it must have been over a couple months. I'd never seen anything like that on RLC to that point so it made for a great story with many chapters to follow.

Then we got B4, that lots of good stuff has and will happen but its also a mess. 😂

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it seems as though the viewers have accomplished their goal of driving tantra away.  a bunch of non caring pricks!

Really? Regarding tantra himself? Hmmm...I didn't think we had that power

How come this tactic didn't work on Wolf or Mass?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

How the hell do CC know everyone's birthdays?? LOL

More people than you would think, that have more information, don't/no longer post in the main forum anymore... based on the general atmosphere and the treatment they have received... there is a lot more information being shared, that we never see because of that issue...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3