B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Could be a prelude for future fun.  Not sure why they ended it last night, nobody else was in the room.

Brooke was in the Penthouse Bathroom off cam in what I assume is the toilet?

• Upvote 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

It is a non-sense to have 2 empty beds in B4 at this time of the season ... Why not move Tessa and Brooke in B4 ?? 

Tessa is only on for 3 months supposedly. Guessing Brooke will be the same. 

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Sous la douche et rasage complet, KARMA préparerait t'elle une 3me soirée coquine avec le couple A-M ?

Just checked out the replay.  If the Midget goes toe to toe with Karma, he'd better wear eyewear, those nipples of Her's could put his eyes out.

I think Karma and Amalia have some unfinished business.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Just checked out the replay.  If the Midget goes toe to toe with Karma, he'd better wear eyewear, those nipples of Her's could put his eyes out.

I think Karma and Amalia have some unfinished business.

what I don't understand is that Karma grabbed Matti's dick in the shower but later in bed she didn't come close to it, I think they also have to finish something

à l’instant, Noldus a dit :

Sara et Massi baisent dans la cuisine - Medusa regarde ça

Et KARMA a poussé la table où elle travaille  pour ne pas voir ce qui se passe dans la cuisine à travers la vitre dans le salon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et KARMA a poussé la table où elle travaille  pour ne pas voir ce qui se passe dans la cuisine à travers la vitre dans le salon

no, she is still sitting in front of it, you can see from the kitchen (1.8)

• Upvote 1