B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

all that behavior is over the top and look at us, I'm curious how long it will take for Medusa to join in too

That was nothing more than dangling a steak in front of a starving person and there will be no sex between Masshole and Medusa because of Sara's jealousy. 

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

all that behavior is over the top and look at us, I'm curious how long it will take for Medusa to join in too

not long she is getting really friendly with those two

33 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, she is still sitting in front of it, you can see from the kitchen (1.8)

Even though you can see her from Camera 1.8 after she moved, she probably can't see Sara and Massimo, or can't see them as well as she could before.  It's not the same line of sight.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Même si vous pouvez la voir depuis la caméra 1.8 après son déplacement, elle ne peut probablement pas voir Sara et Massimo, ou ne peut pas les voir aussi bien qu'avant. Ce n'est pas la même ligne de mire.

Merci de lui avoir répondu à ma place , il aurait fallu que je lui mette le replay pour qu'il voit que nous disons pas de conneries.

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Even though you can see her from Camera 1.8 after she moved, she probably can't see Sara and Massimo, or can't see them as well as she could before.  It's not the same line of sight.

they are doing a good job staying off cam

• Haha 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Sara and Massi joined her

The best thing about the weekend so far for me has been the revelation that Karma enjoys the delights of the female flesh. Probably too much to hope for that she goes the whole way but I always live in hope; just take how long it took Katerina so 🤞🤞🤞🤪