B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

24 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Merci de lui avoir répondu à ma place , il aurait fallu que je lui mette le replay pour qu'il voit que nous disons pas de conneries.

she could just see Kat walking in the kitchen cam 1.5 so she could see Mass and Sara too (I don't need a replay I never follow links on a forum)

I will no longer respond to this.. not important enough

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

quello che non capisco è che Karma ha preso il cazzo di Matti sotto la doccia ma poi a letto non si è avvicinata, penso che anche loro debbano finire qualcosa

You are the most shameful "thing" there is in CC. "What" because a normal person would never reach your evilness. Capable of inventing lies for the simple sake of offending people. You must have really suffered a big trauma in your life. Karma never took Mati's cock. they kissed, groped and touched each other but never took Mati's cock. Not with the ass, not with the pussy and much less with the hands. Mati's cock was between Karma and Amalia but no one took it. Only Amalaia while she soaped Mati. SHAME ON YOU. They should kick you out for the mountain of lies you tell. And you who understand Russian, Maybe (?) But it's one of your usual lies, Karma doesn't talk to her sister. You who understand Russian should know that he is talking to a colleague from his study course. SHAME ON YOU . Oh I forgot. There's no need to answer, you wouldn't know what to say anyway. And I repeat, SHAME ON YOU

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

You are the most shameful "thing" there is in CC. "What" because a normal person would never reach your evilness. Capable of inventing lies for the simple sake of offending people. You must have really suffered a big trauma in your life. Karma never took Mati's cock. they kissed, groped and touched each other but never took Mati's cock. Not with the ass, not with the pussy and much less with the hands. Mati's cock was between Karma and Amalia but no one took it. Only Amalaia while she soaped Mati. SHAME ON YOU. They should kick you out for the mountain of lies you tell. And you who understand Russian, Maybe (?) But it's one of your usual lies, Karma doesn't talk to her sister. You who understand Russian should know that he is talking to a colleague from his study course. SHAME ON YOU . Oh I forgot. There's no need to answer, you wouldn't know what to say anyway. And I repeat, SHAME ON YOU

watch the replay and you'll see, I don't care about the rest of your story, I won't go into it any further

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

guarda il replay e vedrai, non mi interessa il resto della tua storia, non entrerò oltre

Hey, VERGONA DI CC. I don't need to watch the replay. It's you who doesn't look and if you do, you remove the slices of salami from your eyes. You have the imagination of a nursery school child. SHAME ON YOU

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ancora una volta, cazzo

If I was talking about myself, know that I can't stand those who enjoy inventing lies just to be able to offend.

Just now, poncherello said:

Se parlassi di me sappiate che non sopporto chi si diverte a inventare bugie solo per poter offendere.

If you were talking about pork it's nothing new to me, they bored me

Medusa is horny
She took off her sweatpants before S&M fucked in the bathroom and now she is sitting on top of Massi

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Medusa is horny
She took off her sweatpants before S&M fucked in the bathroom and now she is sitting on top of Massi

after just watching Sara blowing him she then takes her pants off its safe to say she was hoping for something to happen