B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

Just now, TfiDeano said:

@Xarvaz I see the happy crew have arrived lmfao!

he's crazy...I don't understand why the admins allow that guy to constantly pick fights, he'll never get along with me so I'll just let it go.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

è pazzo...non capisco perché gli amministratori permettono a quel ragazzo di litigare costantemente, non andrà mai d'accordo con me quindi lascerò perdere.

I told you not to answer.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he's crazy...I don't understand why the admins allow that guy to constantly pick fights, he'll never get along with me so I'll just let it go.

I know right, don't get me wrong I'm not perfect but this attacking everyone is shocking. I have sent you a DM by the way regarding what we were talking about the other day. 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

mati might have missed his chance looks like Medusa has moved on to bigger things ,the pun was intended lol

Meds has been gagging for it off someone all weekend, she's now put her Fuck me I'm waiting Mini Skirt just to make sure the message is clear.

Massi has already inspected it.  I'd be happy to do so too. :wink:

il y a une heure, poncherello a dit :

Vous êtes la « chose » la plus honteuse qui soit dans CC. "Quoi" parce qu'une personne normale n'atteindrait jamais votre méchanceté. Capable d'inventer des mensonges dans le simple but d'offenser les gens. Vous avez dû vraiment subir un gros traumatisme dans votre vie. Karma n'a jamais pris la bite de Mati. ils se sont embrassés, pelotés et touchés mais n'ont jamais pris la bite de Mati. Ni avec le cul, ni avec la chatte et encore moins avec les mains. La bite de Mati était entre Karma et Amalia mais personne ne l'a prise. Seulement Amalaia pendant qu'elle savonnait Mati. HONTE À TOI. Ils devraient vous expulser à cause de la montagne de mensonges que vous racontez. Et vous qui comprenez le russe, peut-être (?) Mais c'est un de vos mensonges habituels, Karma ne parle pas à sa sœur. Vous qui comprenez le russe, sachez qu’il parle à un collègue de son cursus. HONTE À TOI . Oh j'ai oublié. Inutile de répondre, vous ne sauriez pas quoi dire de toute façon. Et je le répète, HONTE À VOUS

Merci encore de lui répondre encore une fois , ce type est infecte et moi je ne veux plus avoir affaire à lui.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

The best thing about the weekend so far for me has been the revelation that Karma enjoys the delights of the female flesh. Probably too much to hope for that she goes the whole way but I always live in hope; just take how long it took Katerina so 🤞🤞🤞🤪

Karma loved Sara's "flesh" for a time, and then the Tantric Sloth and MassHole arrived on the scene.

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

So fucking desperate for attention.  The Whore and Her Pony.

Like I said they were literally waving a steak in front of a starving person and not sharing the meat. They are pathetic at times...Medusa can do way better, and given what she has experienced with Masha and Elvis then I doubt what S&M were doing in front of her was not really impressing her to be honest. 

• Like 1