Adriana & Daniel

Could someone upload an anal video of this couple into the attachment center?

Thanks in advance!

I'll see what I can find.  I think there was one a few days before they went on vacation. If I find it I'll put it there for you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone upload an anal video of this couple into the attachment center?

Thanks in advance!

I'll see what I can find.  I think there was one a few days before they went on vacation. If I find it I'll put it there for you.

That would be great! Thanks

Hey guys,

Does anyone have an idea of their jobs, Adriana looks pretty tall and looks like a basketball or voleyball player, anyone knpws spanish got some clue on this.???

thank you

After watching her a lot, I get the impression that she is over 6' tall. She looks very tall compared to the counters in the kitchen, which in most apartments, are all the same height.

Hey guys,

Does anyone have an idea of their jobs, Adriana looks pretty tall and looks like a basketball or voleyball player, anyone knpws spanish got some clue on this.???

thank you

After watching her a lot, I get the impression that she is over 6' tall. She looks very tall compared to the counters in the kitchen, which in most apartments, are all the same height.

Her mouse pad is a basketball.

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana's Anal Adventure.

Which one is this? her 1st, when Daniel took pics, or different one?

I don't have access to attachment center, any other link?

Thanks.

He didn't take any pics on this one.  Just got close enough to see if any tadpoles were swimming inside. I couldn't put this to dirty bin as the size exceeded the limits they allow.