Caroline & Park (2024) #7

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

But she sure loved the attention and passion Frisky brought.  Unfortunately, Frisky doesn't want to put herself on RLC display.

Kind of like Martina's G4...maybe she has a good job that she doesn't want to jeopardize.

When we discuss on this forum it revolves round Frisky to 90%. A clear sign that it is very dull and uninteresting without her! I sincerely hope she will be back! And that RLC also has noticed in order to act upon the facts!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DWI said:

Kind of like Martina's G4...maybe she has a good job that she doesn't want to jeopardize.

I don't think so... she has already shown her breasts enought times. There's that night she stripped down to her underwear while playing with Caroline

IMO anything really happened... at least her last visit didn't have anything that could have triggered her to disappear for two weeks... maybe she's just out of town on vacation

2 hours ago, trippingalot said:

I don't think so... she has already shown her breasts enought times. There's that night she stripped down to her underwear while playing with Caroline

IMO anything really happened... at least her last visit didn't have anything that could have triggered her to disappear for two weeks... maybe she's just out of town on vacation

Well, of course that's possible too as none of us are prone to get translations of all the conversations that have happened between Caroline and Frisky. But I do think that the degree of sexual intensity between Caroline and Frisky is in no way intense or overly explicit...actually pretty tame in my mind. A couple of fleeting breast shots of Frisky is really no big deal anymore..."seen one, seen them all" sort of speak. The question really is IMO, whether the "shyness" is real for whatever reason or is it planned click bait...I'm still lot sure but I'm leaning toward click bait due to the lack of really explicit behavior.

Caroline facetiming Frisky probably to arrange another clickbait BS show cos income is low this month with little activity in the apartment. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Caroline facetiming Frisky probably to arrange another clickbait BS show cos income is low this month with little activity in the apartment. 

I hope so.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope so.

I'd rather boil my own head, but I guess it's the only way C&P will get RP money with that fake shit. You're easily pleased lol. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'd rather boil my own head, but I guess it's the only way C&P will get RP money with that fake shit. You're easily pleased lol. 

I'm a simple man with a simple taste.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I'm a simple man with a simple taste.

Fair enough, at least you don't feel a sense of entitlement and moan about things like some on here do. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough, at least you don't feel a sense of entitlement and moan about things like some on here do. 

I believe that I used to when I first found the forum, but after some time I realized that I was being an idiot.

• Upvote 1