Caroline & Park (2024) #7

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She knows she is supevised at all time !!

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You might be right. Another unusual thing just happened...Frisky moved very close to Caroline on the couch and Caroline immediately moved away from Frisky to the other end of the couch. Pure speculation, and I hope I'm wrong, but maybe Caroline is sending a message to Frisky that maybe the romantic relationship needs to end.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DWI said:

You might be right. Another unusual thing just happened...Frisky moved very close to Caroline on the couch and Caroline immediately moved away from Frisky to the other end of the couch. Pure speculation, and I hope I'm wrong, but maybe Caroline is sending a message to Frisky that maybe the romantic relationship needs to end.

or don't be so obvious with park in the room

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Clickbate or not , Carro brightens up and looks more glad and happy when Frisky shows up !! ( And so do I )

Only because that is what you want to believe lmfao. I knew it wouldn't take long for you to say your 'opinion'. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She's in a relationship but uses Frisky to earn more cash...clickbait. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

is't that also something to be glad about ?

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Maybe you'll be ultimately correct, but there was certainly no click bate or bonus cash today...just the opposite. There was clearly some tension and separation between Caroline and Frisky today...kind of unpleasant. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

is't that also something to be glad about ?

It's the only fact, the rest is just fake show girl stuff to get people reeled and believing it's real. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

It's the only fact, the rest is just fake show girl stuff to get people reeled and believing it's real. 

I want to be more optimistic ! Their time will come !

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Frisky over for a clickbait show with Caroline. C&P must need the extra funds so needs something to get RP money coming in after a couple of dry basic months regarding income. Just waiting for all the 'Park is in the way and should leave for the evening' comments lmfao. 

You make it sound like "clickbait" is all bad.   Let me remind you the whole point of RLC is for Clickbait.

Seeing Frisky there brightens Caroline day.  Nothing wrong with that.

Truth be told, I'd rather watch these two enjoy each others company, than say Karma and The Sloth doing their Tantric BS.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

And then there was Frisky laying in her lap....it's hard for them to be "romantic" with the Computer Wizard always there.

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Only because that is what you want to believe lmfao. I knew it wouldn't take long for you to say your 'opinion'. 

What, you opinion is the only one that counts...get over yourself.

• Like 1