Caroline & Park (2024) #7

I’ve revised my theory about this Caroline/Frisky thing. I first thought it was a lust thing but now I think it’s about much more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, philo said:

I’ve revised my theory about this Caroline/Frisky thing. I first thought it was a lust thing but now I think it’s about much more. 

I don't know how you still want to believe in something other than friendship between these two after Frisky brought her bf over couple weeks ago.

They've both been friends, I believe since before the project, and they kiss and munch pussies sometimes. IMO Nothing will happen beyond that because in their love lives they prioritize other people.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

I don't know how you still want to believe in something other than friendship between these two after Frisky brought her bf over couple weeks ago.

They've both been friends, I believe since before the project, and they kiss and munch pussies sometimes. IMO Nothing will happen beyond that because in their love lives they prioritize other people.

What you say makes good sense. Good friends, however,don’talways want you to watch them eat each other’s pussies on the internet.

• Upvote 1

Now I wonder if Caroline and Frisky are the couple who decided to monetize their relationship on RLC? Park was brought in to help fit the RLC platform? Even a casual viewer can compare Caroline’s relationship with the two and draw a conclusion.

• Haha 1

I had almost decided not to watch Caroline and Frisky play on the bed. Someone has decided to start turning the lightning down in the bedroom and I don’t usually watch scenes when they do that.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

Frisky showed Carolina some pictures of them together off camera. One appeared to be a picture of them on a pier.at a beach setting .

How about a link or do you need replay?

From watching the bedroom action.  It appeared they did just enough to keep the Clickbait viewers interest.  But with the PeeMan lurking, nothing "lustful" will ever happen.  They probably did more in 5 minutes when they went out the door than what they did the previous 2 hrs.

They probably "earned" enough so Park can sit at his computer for another month.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

From watching the bedroom action.  It appeared they did just enough to keep the Clickbait viewers interest.  But with the PeeMan lurking, nothing "lustful" will ever happen.  They probably did more in 5 minutes when they went out the door than what they did the previous 2 hrs.

They probably "earned" enough so Park can sit at his computer for another month.

These two girls are drawn to each other out of love and not money' Sadly Carro is the only one who happily would have a poly-thouple relation. Frisky and Park  wouldn't go for that !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Just good friends!   Well is looked like good friend Caroline kept putting her hand in good friend Frisky's crotch. 😉

And previously her tongue

• Haha 1