Masha - (2024) #6

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bet the girl that screwed Shaq is pissed she lost her free drugs,and did bald guy move in? the guy who came for a revenge fuck and never left lol

It appears revenge sex with the other womans guy may be starting to be a relationship.  But I'm sure Masha is just after the drug connection.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

It appears revenge sex with the other womans guy may be starting to be a relationship.  But I'm sure Masha is just after the drug connection.

I hear a lot about Masha and drugs on here. I hear that about B4 all the time, but find it exaggerated however...

She must be doing coke, or fentanyl or something a lot more often than it appears from what I see. Doing hard drugs occasionally is no big a deal, but if she is consuming something daily, that totally explains her erratic behaviour. And from the comments here, it sound like she is a habitual user.

It will only get worse. I see this downtown all the time, fucked up druggies acting just like her walking around our homeless encampments waving their arms, talking to themselves, skin and bones, and beyond rehabilitation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

The guys on cc was right the black guy is a idiot!  You're cheating in a house with camera's everywhere.   The guest girl was resisting pulling her pants up but he continued.   Also Masha reads comments from cc as well.  When they went to the floor I could see them on cam 1.

I dunno what is worse, Shaq playing with another girl on cam in Masha's apartment or Masha taking a piss and shit on the floor on cam when she stayed with D&S recently.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

She also tattooed new guy while high. I don’t know who in their right mind would let her do that in the state she was in. I tried to stay up and watch, but fell asleep. 

4 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

and the fact she took the drug connection from the girl that screwed Shaq is bonus

20 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

She also tattooed new guy while high. I don’t know who in their right mind would let her do that in the state she was in. I tried to stay up and watch, but fell asleep. 

She tattooed the girl too.