B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

Just now, corvette08 said:

Just STFU, I'm so sick of your stupid bullshit. You don't know why someone would pay for RLC just for bates? Because that's what I like, I can't stand watching people fuck. Get over it!

Like I said 'say what you want'...makes no difference to me does it, like the placement of camera shouldn't make any difference to you, but seemingly it does, and makes you angry ROTFLMFAO...trigger alert. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Just STFU, I'm so sick of your stupid bullshit. You don't know why someone would pay for RLC just for bates? Because that's what I like, I can't stand watching people fuck. Get over it!

Sleep Yawn GIF

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So once again, why is Katarina top cam? She is dressed and staring at her phone. You people are fucked up.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

Massi's guest girl, currently sunning herself with Massi on B4 terrace.  Has she been a guest before?  I may be wrong but I've got it into my head that she may have stayed at Masha's place a while back.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Massi's guest girl, currently sunning herself with Massi on B4 terrace.  Has she been a guest before?  I'm may be wrong but I've got it into my head that she may have stayed at Masha's place a while back.

Yeah she nreminds me of someone, but no one has said anything so I guess she is new on rlc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Massi's guest girl, currently sunning herself with Massi on B4 terrace.  Has she been a guest before?  I'm may be wrong but I've got it into my head that she may have stayed at Masha's place a while back.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yeah she nreminds me of someone, but no one has said anything so I guess she is new on rlc.

She's never been on RLC, she's American, visiting Europe... Barcelona is her last place to visit before she goes home... according to her...

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Looks that way, Meds and Maddie both home with nice new toys.

No not that type of toy.

You never know, there might be, we just havent seen them yet... 😜

I could certainly see Medusa adding to her toy-box at some point🙏. Still struggling to get over her putting that big pink toy in her ass last night!  😲🥵

I may need to see her do it again to truly believe it happened 😋

• Haha 1