B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm going to ask a question, what exactly is she supposed to be doing now? And I'm not trying to start anything just want to know? 🤔

dunno...but get used to it.  Clearly from the top previews...there are losers just staring at her

Just now, Maxbell said:

I think the kitty would like Karma to let him out. He's hanging by the door.  😒

Yeah it wants to get out, maybe it has to pee.

• Upvote 1

I see the 'moaner brigade' are out in force tonight again ridiculing other members because they themselves don't fucking understand the purpose of RLC and having their own sense of entitlement, when in reality all we are entitled to is access to the apartments via cameras knowing full fucking well what the tenants do and don't do, get the fuck over yourselves.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I see the 'moaner brigade' are out in force tonight again ridiculing other members because they themselves don't fucking understand the purpose of RLC and having their own sense of entitlement, when in reality all we are entitled to is access to the apartments via cameras knowing full fucking well what the tenants do and don't do, get the fuck over yourselves.

🥱 😴

What gives Sara the right to close the sliding door by the front door? She is blocking the others from using the elevator! Is it one of her ways to show who is the Queen of B4 ?

26 minutes ago, Lasse said:

What gives Sara the right to close the sliding door by the front door? She is blocking the others from using the elevator! Is it one of her ways to show who is the Queen of B4 ?

She took the amplifier into her room, so she closed the door carefully so as not to disturb the others with the music

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Is it a coincidence that RLC always manages to have a (one) 24/7 shill on these boards?  ddhm was the last and there have been many before...you're up all night posting...defending RLC when everyone can plainly see they are shitting the bed and have hit a wall?  WTF?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7