Dasha & Sasha, Sophia (2024) #2

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Dasha dildo time. Vibe as well.

Dasha I don't look at her that much anymore. And not because I don't like her. Because Sasha is always around her. I don't have a problem with Sasha. I like to see her without a man around her all the time. I know that he's part of the package, because that's her man. But when he's not around, she goes to town on herself. One of RLC's most underrated women. She pretty, tall, nice body and beautiful feet. And yes, I'm into the pretty feet. She's quiet, no drama that's what I like about her. Seems like she gets alone with just about everyone. Another one of my favorites. 🥰✌️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

Dasha I don't look at her that much anymore. And not because I don't like her. Because Sasha is always around her. I don't have a problem with Sasha. I like to see her without a man around her all the time. I know that's part of the package, because that's her man. But when he's not around, she goes to town with herself. One of RLC's most underrated women. She pretty, tall, nice body and beautiful feet. And yes, I'm into the pretty feet. She's quiet, no drama that's what I like about her. Seems like she gets alone with just about everyone. Another one of my favorites. 🥰✌️

Agree she is underrated. Not a drama queen and over the top (too much) like some. Tries to mix it up as well.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2024 at 6:39 AM, Troy said:

one of my favorites.

likewise

from when she was with that moron a while back to now

I have a top 6 list that covers several years and Dasha is a mainstay and will never leave that list

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, peking said:

likewise

from when she was with that moron a while back to now

I have a top 6 list that covers several years and Dasha is a mainstay and will never leave that list

Eventually, everything ceases to exist; RLC circuits are no exception and will not operate indefinitely.

25 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Eventually, everything ceases to exist; RLC circuits are no exception and will not operate indefinitely.

lol true

but the list dies when I do or get dementia and just forget everything

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peking said:

She's fire 🔥...She beautiful and a beautiful personality. ✌️