B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I believe Octa has never been keen on him since her first day in B1 because she was in the bathroom and he proceeded to undress and take a show to Octa utter disapproval which if I remember correctly he stopped and got out of the tub and left her in the bathroom untill she finished and he went back but I've never seen them interact since. 

I remember the incident, but I forgot which girl it was.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Where's the information part, they forgot to send me it AGAIN...wankers. 

I got the photo but no information. Somehow they don’t send them to me now. Same with Vesna, zero on her

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I remember the incident, but I forgot which girl it was.

Yea was Octa lol, bless her...she made it clear for him to stop and fair play to her. 

Nice talking with you guys. Gotta go made a joke about gotta walk. my Bitch and my girl took it personal. Now I'm arguing over some stupid Shit! She knows I'm talking about my dog.....Have fun guys and girls 🙂✌️

• Haha 2

Just now, Maxbell said:

I got the photo but no information. Somehow they don’t send them to me now. Same with Vesna, zero on her

The last official full on profile page I got was of Dayana and even a couple before her they forget to send me and have had nothing since and I press the subscribe button top right of viewing window. Sometimes you may as well talk to a tin of fucking beans and you'll definitely get a better response than RLC. 

Just now, Troy said:

Nice talking with you guys. Gotta go made a joke about gotta walk. my Bitch and my girl took it personal. Now I'm arguing over some stupid Shit! She knows I'm talking about my dog.....Have fun guys and girls 🙂✌️

Laters, enjoy your weekend. 

• Thanks 1