B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

27 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t think that was a literal request for Nelly. lol. Just before he left the project in B7, Nelly freaked on him…I think thats what he meant

Yes, I know what he was referencing - the night Nelly made a drunken fool of herself, but she didn't get anyone to leave did she.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

This is starting to annoy me now but did this girl stay with him for a while at B7...he's had some many stay with him with no sex that I'm starting to think she's been on cam before when staying with him...IF she has that is. 

No, she didn't stay with him at B7.

Just now, Ash1 said:

No, she didn't stay with him at B7.

You're 100% certain right, as I said he's had so many there it was difficult to tell if she has been on cam before but since he fucked her and didn't fuck the one I am thinking of then perhaps you are right. Thanks. 

Cassie and Aziza seems to be having a laugh.... Aziza: I told u he can't fuck

Cassie: yes but u didn't tell me he had a little dick!! 

🤣🤣🤣 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I believe Octa has never been keen on him since her first day in B1 because she was in the bathroom and he proceeded to undress and take a shower to Octa's utter disapproval which if I remember correctly he stopped and got out of the tub and left her in the bathroom untill she finished and he went back but I've never seen them interact since. 

I'm pretty sure Octavia likes him.  They spent a few nights at B5 together, along with Shantal and Megan, when Octavia first joined.  One of the times they were there,  Amalia told Mati that Octavia had been flirting with Wolf, rubbing her hand across his chest, telling him he had big muscles.  Octavia also invited him to stay in B1 for the night, instead of him travelling back to B7, which is what he had planned to do.

There was also a party at B4 where they spent some time together and seemed to enjoy each others company.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Yes, I know what he was referencing - the night Nelly made a drunken fool of herself, but she didn't get anyone to leave did she.

He left B7 the next morning if I recall.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

I'm pretty sure Octavia likes him.  They spent a few nights at B5 together, along with Shantal and Megan, when Octavia first joined.  One of the times they were there,  Amalia told Mati that Octavia had been flirting with Wolf, rubbing her hand across his chest, telling him he had big muscles.  Octavia also invited him to stay in B1 for the night, instead of him travelling back to B7, which is what he had planned to do.

There was also a party at B4 where they spent some time together and seemed to enjoy each others company.

Nobody knows for sure but it's ironic he turns up when she leaves for a vacay...I doubt she likes him...may be tolerates somehow but I very much doubt he's on her Christmas card list.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Who invited his ass.   Now the girls weekend is ruined.  

i'm sure that was all discussed in the office of Sex Workers Local 69.  it just proves how fake rlc really is!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

He left B7 the next morning if I recall.

Yes, he went to Prague on the train for a short vacation.  It was already planned and booked before Nelly's drunken outburst.  And before Nelly's outburst, Wolf had already packed his stuff and vacated the room, and Hawk had already moved in and his name added to the site.  Nelly didn't influence anything.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Karma looked like the girl nextdoor in the beginning. If they had Awards Ceremony for "RLC Girl of The Year" Karma name's is on that List....There been a few others since I been watching. Keep on having fun Karma. 🙂✌️Sorry wrong Post

exactly, and fuck everybody else!

1 hour ago, guitoune68 said:

One thing is certain, the Wolf and Cassie know each other 

they are all members of Sex Workers Local 69 of barcelona, of course they all know each other is one way or another. 

55 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Nelly is just a tenant.  She can't run anyone's ass out of anywhere.

don't kid yourself, nelly has way more stroke than you're giving her credit for.

• Haha 1