Leora & Paul (2024) #17

8 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

I would love to see her rub one out on the couch while Paul is on the computer. If he comes over, she should shoo him away. Get herself off and fuck Paul's presence. 

I think it would be nice for all Paul lovers if he does what I do in front of the computer and have a right good wank I might even watch that just for educational reasons 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I think it would be nice for all Paul lovers if he does what I do in front of the computer and have a right good wank I might even watch that just for educational reasons 

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not as nice as it used to be as with all of her, mother nature is working her magic and Leora is not immune from it as can be seen if people wipe away the rose petals from their eye's, not only is the arse starting to deteriorate but also the thighs with the dreaded cellulite and the rest of the body is getting soft.....Still looks OK but her halcyon days are behind her ( excuse the pun ) 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but she is no different to any other woman of her age.

Don't kill the messenger !! 😁 

Personally I think you were unkind to criticise her body, body shaming a woman is no different to me saying that  you as a guy probably have  a small dick.

Her body is not perfect now but still better than many I have seen.

I could appreciate if you were complaining about the lack of action or similar but there isn’t the need to get personal is there.

I am not seeking an argument with you but I do think people should understand other peoples feeling sometimes.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/27/2024 at 1:53 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora enjoys giving and doing everything for Paul while she loves and needs the control of sex with Paul and with herself. Paul loves to take everything that Leora wants to give him and enjoys doing nothing for Leora while he loves and needs major help when it comes to sex with Leora. Perhaps Paul is a "in the closet" masturbator (but I truly doubt that). Surprised that Leora doesn't help Paul when he pisses and shits. Paul is good at nose picking, head scratching, pretending to have health issues, sleeping and doing nothing of substance. I bet if Leora didn't masturbate as much as she does she would take up knitting.

Always acted more like his mother. Even in the early days, done everything apart from wipe his ass. And him being a lazy cxxt will take full advantage. Only God knows what she sees in him. Must be his great personality. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

That would be far too much effort for SlePaul. A 2 minute wank (being nice) and he'd probably sleep for a week. 🤣

tsa watching GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

If this is how it is now, and Paul is cool with it (and he must be...as he simply refuses to ever leave the apartment by himself), would be nice if Leora would just relax a little and be how she is when she is home alone (if she can remember) - no holding back, no stifled moans, closing the laptop to remove distractions (instead of turning it on), etc.

It should go without saying, the hope is still that Paul would still go out regularly...

You know, just to avoid any confusion...😉 But then, it can be the hope that kills you

• Like 1