B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

29 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wtf did i just get through reading!  and some might wonder why i gave up rlc for good.  well, what a shit show rlc has turned into, total rubbish!!

It was okay

55 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wtf did i just get through reading!  and some might wonder why i gave up rlc for good.  well, what a shit show rlc has turned into, total rubbish!!

I agree with you now. The current participants are light years away from the old Russian group...with the exception of Martina. I feel really sorry for all the newer subs who never had the chance to witness the Russian glory years. RLC just has not been able to replicate the formula of those great 4-5 years. So, I ended my 7 year subscription today.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night must be very surprising for all of you who always are saying that Karma is going to sexpartys etc. when she is leaving the house! She had every chanse to have one in the LR! Or bringing one or both guys to her room ! Maybe she isn't so sex-fixated after all !

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I can say that Karma has already gone to one or the other kinky party and has also helped to organize it (I know this from my own owl and from time to time I also lend it to poncherello).

That isn't any proof of her going to a sexparty almost every day !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What a beautiful view Vesna gives us !!  😍😍😍

very wet 🙂 

• Haha 1