Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

29 minutes ago, Jonno said:

correct breaking bad GIF

The Linda fanatics will say otherwise I'm sure. 🤣

I wouldn't be so sure bro lol...big Linda fan here, love her to bits...BUT that apartment needs new blood. All Linda does is turn to her new hobby called sleep more than being awake. she does exercise classes in front of the tv and gives up 3 minutes later, then goes to the fucking kitchen to eat junk food. Okay so she sits there naked sometimes BUT unless they bring back the old L&T where they fucked constantly I reluctantly have to say as a Linda fan...they have to go. The only time I chime in to J&A is when Taco is there because that dog is nuts. They were both out one time, Taco went to the linen basket and pulled out a pair of Jades skidders, they were looped around Taco's head and Taco manages to get to the lounge with the knickers on his head without passing out. Oh and the other time I chimed in to J&A was last week when Jade was bashing the fuck out of the freezer because it's busted or needing defrosting. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I wouldn't be so sure bro lol...big Linda fan here, love her to bits...BUT that apartment needs new blood. All Linda does is turn to her new hobby called sleep more than being awake. she does exercise classes in front of the tv and gives up 3 minutes later, then goes to the fucking kitchen to eat junk food. Okay so she sits there naked sometimes BUT unless they bring back the old L&T where they fucked constantly I reluctantly have to say as a Linda fan...they have to go.

Agree 😏

• Like 1

Jade is not very entertaining. She doesn’t have a real pretty face or a bubble butt. She doesn’t dance and jiggle in the shower. She doesn’t run around the apartment nude or topless. She doesn’t do the hula hoop nude… She just smokes, eats and stays on the laptop.. or just lays around…

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, tle said:

Jade is not very entertaining. She doesn’t have a real pretty face or a bubble butt. She doesn’t dance and jiggle in the shower. She doesn’t run around the apartment nude or topless. She doesn’t do the hula hoop nude… She just smokes, eats and stays on the laptop.. or just lays around…

Also, fire burns and water is wet.