Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

7 hours ago, chogdad said:

So does she live nearby? Because she and Harley left with wine a while ago then returned a few minutes ago for another bottle and left again. 

They have probably been sitting outside the apartment. There are nice outdoor areas and a pool.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I could wish Sambuka back, preferably with Harley here. There had been a little more life in this apartment.

It's a good setup right now, Harley & Zab get along well it seems, but the apartment could I agree be more lively. Now, I'm not sure what happened with Sambuka's sudden departure from B1, but she departed a few days after the big fight night at B2 where she threw drinks over her baldy friend on the balcony which continued into the lounge. He (baldy) has since visited Harley a couple of times. I like Sambuka, and I like watching her...BUT she turned B1 in to a fuck house...sort of like Masha's place but not so many lol. Would be good to see her link up with Harley though definitely.

Since Zabava rejoined the project months ago she hasn't had any guests over other than sister and boyfriend. I'd like her to bring someone for a change.

She and Harley treat each other politely but after several months they're still strangers living together, I don't think the combination of these two worked.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Since Zabava rejoined the project months ago she hasn't had any guests over other than sister and boyfriend. I'd like her to bring someone for a change.

She and Harley treat each other politely but after several months they're still strangers living together, I don't think the combination of these two worked.

Russian v Ukrainian...yea that works well lol. 

• Upvote 1