Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

well, that's what the time says on his post.  it says his post was posted 2 hours ago so that's got to be in the ballpark.

I went back to 21:43 and 22:43...nothing!

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sorry, i was just trying to help

Relax, no need for the apology and I more than appreciate your help, you did good 🙂

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Timestamp?

I never got to answer this last night, because CC was down the whole time. I was probably wrong, when I checked afterwards on the replay, it can look like she's shaking because she's laughing. 🙂 sorry

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I never got to answer this last night, because CC was down the whole time. I was probably wrong, when I checked afterwards on the replay, it can look like she's shaking because she's laughing. 🙂 sorry

Okay dude it's no problem, sometimes though a timestamp does help, and you do posts timestamps but not always. I checked Harley several times in RP and yes there was no crying lol. Thanks again boss. Btw both CC and XCF are being attacked by the Camarads guy AGAIN, he is such a loser. 

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Okay dude it's no problem, sometimes though a timestamp does help, and you do posts timestamps but not always. I checked Harley several times in RP and yes there was no crying lol. Thanks again boss. Btw both CC and XCF are being attacked by the Camarads guy AGAIN, he is such a loser. 

I mostly used timestamps for my posts in the past (hence "Timekeeper") but have moved away from that, as you can see the time my post was posted if you hover over "x hours ago" in the post header.

I know Admin is working on getting that guy "killed" 🙂

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I mostly used timestamps for my posts in the past (hence "Timekeeper") but have moved away from that, as you can see the time my post was posted if you hover over "x hours ago" in the post header.

I know Admin is working on getting that guy "killed" 🙂

Yea I see you still posts times sometimes like for example yesterday when someone entered/left B4 but no time for Harley crying lol. I do hover over the time when the comments are made but is that the time of the event give or take a few minutes or is that time the comment was made because sometimes for me it will say + 1 hour, so for people the other side of the pond is presumably -5-8 hours...I dunno. Yes the guy needs killing asap as he is attacking both sites. 

36 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I see you still posts times sometimes like for example yesterday when someone entered/left B4 but no time for Harley crying lol. I do hover over the time when the comments are made but is that the time of the event give or take a few minutes or is that time the comment was made because sometimes for me it will say + 1 hour, so for people the other side of the pond is presumably -5-8 hours...I dunno. Yes the guy needs killing asap as he is attacking both sites. 

I did it yesterday, as I didn't get to post it until 25-30 minutes after they had left B2 (since CC was down).
Move the cursor over 2 hours and you will see the time

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Damn, if I was not already convinced that Zabava seemed like a decent person, her reaction would have convinced me.