B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

I went on and accepted this week long membership, but I have to tell you I may have to let this membership continue, because all I'm seeing right now is nude females without any nude guys, I don't know how long this will last but my goodness it feels good to watch it

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, pajero said:

only hearing his voice gives me hives, and then you can still say what you really think

Believe me he has been pissing me off lately, but I don't let it bother me. Relax, let him do what he will do and don't give him the satisfaction of being talked about lol. 

16:30   "Vacay-from-Vacay: The Sequel" has just launched in RLC cinemas near you.  Will Medusa catch her flight or will it be another monumental fuck up?  Buy your tickets now!!!!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Croyez-moi, il m'a énervé ces derniers temps, mais je ne laisse pas cela me déranger. Détendez-vous, laissez-le faire ce qu'il fera et ne lui donnez pas la satisfaction de parler de lui mdr. 

ok je vais essayer de suivre tes conseils,mrci

14 minutes ago, pajero said:

ok I'll try to follow your advice, mrci

Lol you don't have to because I do the same as you know...but not always.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At 3 in the morning she should be in bed sleeping. Most normal sane people are.

That explains certain members here and at Xcamfan then. 🤣

7 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I went on and accepted this week long membership, but I have to tell you I may have to let this membership continue, because all I'm seeing right now is nude females without any nude guys, I don't know how long this will last but my goodness it feels good to watch it

You're joking right?

• Haha 1

Was wondering WHY the girls don't do any episode of cuddling and touching like they did in the LR in their rooms at night ?  Karma and Vesna touched themselves in a nice sensual way, they could do the same in anyone's room , with NO guys there 

Il y a 15 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Qu'est-ce que j'ai raté ? OMS ?? 

oh rien du tout,elle sont a la chasse de bites pour ne pas  changer

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

You're joking right?

Can you be more specific on why do you think I was joking about, I was only talking about what I was watching at that time, what's the big problem with that