B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

je dirais oui. regarde les choses de cette façon, il y a 5 filles assignées à cette villa et la villa est vide selon certains. cela devrait être totalement inacceptable pour tout téléspectateur. il devrait y avoir au moins une fille dans la maison, sinon deux. INACCEPTABLE!!

tout a fait d'accord avec toi, inacceptable de la part des filles et de rlc

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i would say yes.  look at it this way, there are 5 girls assigned to this villa and the villa is empty according to some.  that should be totally unacceptable for any viewer.  there should at least be one girl in the house, if not two.  UNACCEPTABLE!!

Like I already said, I miss the years 2017-2020 where the girls stayed in the villa and had fun TOGETHER, compared to the actual tenants who are ALWAYS gone and never act like a group !  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Like I already said, I miss the years 2017-2020 where the girls stayed in the villa and had fun TOGETHER, compared to the actual tenants who are ALWAYS gone and never act like a group !  

those were the days!  unfortunately, those days are long gone as long as rlc is paying their bills.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Who TF stays at home when the weather is super hot, with so many things to do in the city or on the beach. You pay to view the apartments whether the tenants are home or not...FACT. Either switch cams to another apartment of log off, then your self-made problem is quickly cleared up.  

Im sure there is a sensible response to this comment...but considering the source and the ignorance of context around what the subs are paying for and for that matter his complete lack of any business sense...better not to bother.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Im sure there is a sensible response to this comment...but considering the source and the ignorance of context around what the subs are paying for and for that matter his complete lack of any business sense...better not to bother.

It's only a problem if you make it one, switch cams, or switch off...pretty fucking simple really. Shame you don't take that advice on board, but instead to endlessly post BS after BS after BS like you do AGAIN & AGAIN. You have no input ANYWHERE, so you may as well switch off your internet. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHERE IS EVERYBODY ??  It's been 2 days that B4 is empty !!   4 out of 5 missing !  Totally unacceptable !!  

sĥhhhhhhhh...otherwise @esanders6969 and @EMMETT111 will be reaching for their credit cards again.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's only a problem if you make it one, switch cams, or switch off...pretty fucking simple really. Shame you don't take that advice on board, but instead to endlessly post BS after BS after BS like you do AGAIN & AGAIN. You have no input ANYWHERE, so you may as well switch off your internet. 

I've been at this a lot longer than you there sport.  I have a pretty good fix on the shit posting you do.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I've been at this a lot longer than you there sport.  I have a pretty good fix on the shit posting you do.

And I care because?

23 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

That's nothing here. The Xcamfan chat room is full of it. 😂

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

sĥhhhhhhhh...otherwise @esanders6969 and @EMMETT111 will be reaching for their credit cards again.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but it will take " gunpoint at my had" for me to use my credit card for that mistake again, because 'Personally' once again I am so tired of all the Man Ass around this site, because for some reason these girl's cannot get together and do anything together sexual, without always having some Man Ass join them, and it's not only this apartment wear it happens

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2