Obama State of the Union "Tired Old Phrase" Poll

KarenKraft

Which one of the following tired, boring, stupid phrased will be used the most by Obama Tuesday?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the following tired, boring, stupid phrased will be used the most by Obama Tuesday?

• Extraordinary
    • Fair, fair share
    • Make no mistake
    • Let me be clear
    • Invest, Investing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half surprised that this college, and the imbecilic student body, even let him speak there.

Most of the time whenever a conservative is scheduled to speak at one of our institutions of higher indoctrination, they are booed incessantly, or have things thrown at them.

That's the intolerant hypocritical left for you. 

If the other conservatives justices there saw it as unconstitutional, what was his fucking problem?

I'll tell you what his problem was; He was either bribed or threatened, or both.  Because a ten year old who isn't a liberal asshole could tell on the surface alone that Obama care was not constitutional. 

And that whole act of his with,.. "Oh let me see, is it a fine, or is it a tax?"  I'll use that as the excuse for my betraying the American people, and spiting on the Constitution.    That doesn't fool me one bit!

And no, I will not go easy on him.  The founding fathers set up the three branches of our government for this very reason, so as to stop a fucking dictator in his tracks.

No, he was not bribed, nor was he threatened.  His point is simple: Congress has the right to tax and spend.  It is his (Robert's) belief that the entire bill (ACA) should be challenged Constitutionally.  Not just one aspect of it.  That wasn't before the Court. It as too narrow an issue (tax or fine) and there are plenty of cases where the difference between a tax and a fine are blurred. 

Stay with him.  He will redeem himself on the exchanges issue -- which will effectively kill the ACA.

NEWS FLASH !!!!

Those of you who suffered through the State of Delusion speech heard all about average, middle class, random Rebecca and Ben, who went through some hard times and did the best they could, blah blah blah.

Uh-oh!  Un-oh!

It turns out that the ShoShine Boy lied even about that bitch.  She is a Democrat party hack whose job it was to write Democrap talking points.  Not some average American who came into hard times and struggled.... no way.  She was a phony.  A plant.

And he presumes we wouldn't figure that out.  What an asshole.

012015_sotu_rebecca_640.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Michelle is okay.  That is, now that she's been sent to finishing school.  When she first came on the TV scene, she acted like she just escaped from a lesbian lockdown with bad lighting.  News Corporation made her disappear for about six months.  When she returned, her politics were just as good, but her message was delivered in a manner that did not suggest she had body odor and razor blades in her hair.  Not that she suddenly got politically correct or went to the Megyn Kelly School for Good Girls. Not at all.  They just took the edge off so that the recipients of her message weren't distracted by her junkyard dog delivery.  She also stopped saluting at the end of everything she said.  Thank goodness.