M1 - Hypatia (2024) #1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I don't think she ever bated. She just touches her pussy to get clicks. She's useless. 

I think I saw something from her, but this one, Hypatia, it’s definitely ridiculous with her clicks lol 

• Like 1

I saw her apply these emblem's, kinda shocked to be honest, but from all three that she applied to her arse cheeks suggests to me the message is clear 'love and peace, not hate/war.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Ok…she is fucking mentally challenged and needs to be certified and taken away 

I wouldn't go that far, but she feels a bit like she's either putting a show for the cam, or on the wrong side of "crazy". There's one side of crazy I would date, one I would avoid. That aside, at least the place is not as boring as others to watch when she's in. 

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich habe gesehen, wie sie diese Embleme angebracht hat, und war ehrlich gesagt ziemlich schockiert, aber die drei, die sie auf ihre Pobacken geklebt hat, lassen für mich darauf schließen, dass die Botschaft klar ist: „Liebe und Frieden, nicht Hass/Krieg.“  

No matter what she wants to say. The swastika has no place on the screen.

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

I wouldn't go that far, but she feels a bit like she's either putting a show for the cam, or on the wrong side of "crazy". There's one side of crazy I would date, one I would avoid. That aside, at least the place is not as boring as others to watch when she's in. 

Definitely a show but to pretend to be a cat 🙄….i mean I saw like 30 seconds and I was like this chick is fucking nuts 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

I agree 1000%, but I was just saying I think that is the message she is trying to send using RLC as her platform of voicing her feelings/opinion. 

22 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I'm sure you're aware of that, but just in case : the swastika was vilified by the nazis (and neos) but was used by many cultures around the world for centuries (and still is). While it's important to never forget the atrocities that the nazis did and while I still have a moment every time I see one, I believe it's time for people to reappropriate that symbol, the way she did, and give it back it original meaning. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

I'm sure you're aware of that, but just in case : the swastika was vilified by the nazis (and neos) but was used by many cultures around the world for centuries (and still is). While it's important to never forget the atrocities that the nazis did and while I still have a moment every time I see one, I believe it's time for people to reappropriate that symbol, the way she did, and give it back it original meaning. 

My knowledge was poor and while I didn't see her the symbol posted by thinga69 was new to me so after a Googles I learnt that while it the Nazi's adopted a form of the symbol in the East it has a very different meaning.

Wiki has a page that's informative.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2024 at 3:30 AM, thinga69 said:

1-suastica-budista.webp.604017322643aa9e2d85384491d6cc23.webp

In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (counter-clockwise) (卍) is called sauvastika, symbolising night or tantric aspects of Kali.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Nazis and the wanna be's perverted the symbol. I will refrain from typing about U.S. politics

• Like 1