B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

5 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Mai cambiato tipologia di fatturazione, forse una volta ma tipo 4 anni fa. Dove posso controllare la scadenza dell'abbonamento?

On the receipt you received at the email address you used when you ordered the subscription

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sulla ricevuta che hai ricevuto all'indirizzo email che hai utilizzato quando hai ordinato l'abbonamento

Grazie. Quello che vorrei evitare è che, se la cosa dovesse continuare per mesi, un giorno RLC si svegli e mi chieda magari i soldi di 1 anno di abbonamento. 

9 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Grazie. Quello che vorrei evitare è che, se la cosa dovesse continuare per mesi, un giorno RLC si svegli e mi chieda magari i soldi di 1 anno di abbonamento. 

They do not change the length of the subscription without you ordering it. But it is an ongoing subscription until you cancel it.

17 hours ago, Drez83 said:

Never changed billing type, maybe once but like 4 years ago. Where can I check when my subscription expires?

Along the very bottom (below the Replay windows), click on Customer Support.  On that screen under 'Billing Accounts' there are links to the two Billing Services used.  Go to the one that is processing your billing and it will ask you to provide 2 of 3 options (Purchase ID, Email, Credit Card #)

Good luck!