Leora & Paul (2024) #19

3 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

It seems I made a mistake by taking a months membership of RLC, but at least it’s not a years waste.

With Paul around it will be all about good timing in order to catch some action. Some members get the replay option in case they missed something.

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For me personally, Leora's masturbations are mostly repetitive, her daily routine is pretty much predictable and after all these years watching her it would be easy to be tired of her and wonder why I still want to watch her. Well, it is not an addiction. Leora is really good at what she does and she has the look, the body and the optimum cam positions that still draws me in. She works it and fans get their money's worth. Watch the other RLC apartments, especially the Barca places, and tell me that a few are comparable to what Leora offers on a regular basis. Not even close plus no real drama like some RLC tenants. Leora knows she got it so she flaunts it extremely well. I just wish that another one or two female tenants would emulate what Leora does for the cams. Linda would be my choice to be like Leora but she is a sleeper and lazy just like Paul.

Leora is sweet eye candy that I want to lick and stick. Yes she has slowed down because of Paul's presence but damn she is so amazing. Too bad her and Malia didn't do more because lesbians do "great" things together and strapon dildo action is orgasmic. I will post some pics in a few days with Leora and Malia doing some lesbian (some will say fake lesbian) interactions.

A man who seems to think the same way I do. Spot on with all your points regarding Leora. I am an absolute sucker for when she lays around in a thong showing off her beautiful ass! 😍

I know not every bate can be a classic (and wont be), but when she is in the mood, she absolutely 'must watch', she just needs Paul to play the game a bit and then most members will be happier and discontent will quieten down...

I dont even mind watching them together, when Leora is in charge and tries to maximise the view for the viewers...

I think Ulyana is the only tenant who ever threaten Leora's top status (a matter of opinion), but as she was in Barca, Leora knew she would win in the end

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I am an absolute sucker for when she lays around in a thong showing off her beautiful ass! 😍

Leora definitely knows how to dress appropriately - sexy erotic cock teasing biatch to this voyeur, Just looking at the bottom of her butt cheeks peeking slightly below her short skirt or shorts is enough for this appreciative horny pervert. Nudity is amazing but the way she wears clothes and shows off her killer body is what I enjoy ogling. Dougie the ogler. My appetite for women shoots through the roof when Leora teases the fuck out of me.

ogling
  1. stare at in a lecherous manner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora definitely knows how to dress appropriately - sexy erotic cock teasing biatch to this voyeur, Just looking at the bottom of her butt cheeks peeking slightly below her short skirt or shorts is enough for this appreciative horny pervert. Nudity is amazing but the way she wears clothes and shows off her killer body is what I enjoy ogling. Dougie the ogler. My appetite for women shoots through the roof when Leora teases the fuck out of me.

ogling
  1. stare at in a lecherous manner

Amen, her choice/selection of clothes is great. When she lays around in a thong caressing her ass, and occasionally pulls it to the side, gets me everytime!  🥵

Or the times, shes been naked on all-fours, making her ass cheeks move...! 😘

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Amen, her choice/selection of clothes is great. When she lays around in a thong caressing her ass, and occasionally pulls it to the side, gets me everytime!  🥵

Or the times, shes been naked on all-fours, making her ass cheeks move...! 😘

That ass - what a killer ass and what is between her ass cheeks - mmmmmm.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That ass - what a killer ass and what is between her ass cheeks - mmmmmm.

Whenever she teases it or spreads her cheeks, I enjoy it everytime!

giphy.gif

Especially when its on one of the best cams (10, 13 or 3)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

A man who seems to think the same way I do. Spot on with all your points regarding Leora. I am an absolute sucker for when she lays around in a thong showing off her beautiful ass! 😍

I know not every bate can be a classic (and wont be), but when she is in the mood, she absolutely 'must watch', she just needs Paul to play the game a bit and then most members will be happier and discontent will quieten down...

I dont even mind watching them together, when Leora is in charge and tries to maximise the view for the viewers...

I think Ulyana is the only tenant who ever threaten Leora's top status (a matter of opinion), but as she was in Barca, Leora knew she would win in the end

IMO Ulyana never came close to Leora. Ulyanas's performance were too theatrical, no passion, no lust; I liked her better before she got her boobs done also. As far as watching L & P, no thanks, as soon as the stunned one enters the picture I switch cams, I find him to be a poor excuse of a man, very anti-climax... I would not allow anyone to capture me on cam if I were so lousy in sex.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For me personally, Leora's masturbations are mostly repetitive, her daily routine is pretty much predictable and after all these years watching her it would be easy to be tired of her and wonder why I still want to watch her. Well, it is not an addiction. Leora is really good at what she does and she has the look, the body and the optimum cam positions that still draws me in. She works it and fans get their money's worth. Watch the other RLC apartments, especially the Barca places, and tell me that a few are comparable to what Leora offers on a regular basis. Not even close plus no real drama like some RLC tenants. Leora knows she got it so she flaunts it extremely well. I just wish that another one or two female tenants would emulate what Leora does for the cams. Linda would be my choice to be like Leora but she is a sleeper and lazy just like Paul.

Leora is sweet eye candy that I want to lick and stick. Yes she has slowed down because of Paul's presence but damn she is so amazing. Too bad her and Malia didn't do more because lesbians do "great" things together and strapon dildo action is orgasmic. I will post some pics in a few days with Leora and Malia doing some lesbian (some will say fake lesbian) interactions.

Stuck in 3rd gear and just doing enough to keep her loyal fans happy. Her and Malia were nothing more than a bit of fun and money maker. Just like others on the site, calling it "lesbian" is an insult to proper lesbians. JMO

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RdKing said:

IMO Ulyana never came close to Leora. Ulyanas's performance were too theatrical, no passion, no lust; I liked her better before she got her boobs done also. As far as watching L & P, no thanks, as soon as the stunned one enters the picture I switch cams, I find him to be a poor excuse of a man, very anti-climax... I would not allow anyone to capture me on cam if I were so lousy in sex.

Most would be ashamed if they performed and looked like he does. Not swagger around like the dogs bollocks. Yes we all have bad days, but Jesus christ learn from your mistakes and try and improve. 

• Upvote 2