Leora & Paul (2024) #19

il y a 4 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Mais il l'a fait dans le passé et régulièrement, cela provoque de la frustration, ce n'est pas comme si nous espérions qu'il ferait quelque chose qu'il n'avait jamais fait auparavant...

Bonjour jjohndoe1960 ;

Bien sur qu'il le faisait avant ,mais il a dut se rendre compte que Leora faisait plaisir a ces fans ,c'est pourquoi il reste collé a son cul jour et nuit , il ne va même plus au sport ,et en ce moment Leora en n'a que pour Paul (aller comprendre pourquoi ?).

17 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour jjohndoe1960 ;

Bien sur qu'il le faisait avant ,mais il a dut se rendre compte que Leora faisait plaisir a ces fans ,c'est pourquoi il reste collé a son cul jour et nuit , il ne va même plus au sport

I dont know what his reasons are tbh, but he, appears, to have decided to act in his current manner, which only seems to cause discontent...it feels like he wants to stick 2 fingers up to the viewers and show us he's in control of the apartment and that he decides when/or if we get to enjoy watching Leora (which I would guess is why the majority of us watching)

We're hardly a threat to him, are we? He got it pretty sweet in life, minimal responsibilities and a beautiful woman on his arm, why cant he cut us a bit of slack and do something for the viewers occasionally? If he did, maybe some members, would cut him some in return?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Remember its early in the day for them, but it appears they're going out...

Feel's like we're being punished for the negativity/criticism earlier in the week...i bet it would all melt away (with some exceptions as there are some members that can never say a good word...) if things were more like how they used to be when Paul first returned - that balance felt about right (2-3 nights a week where viewers could enjoy Leora alone and then other nights watching them both or Leora doing a 'sneaky' bate)

Not getting into an argument with you @jjohndoe1960 but your thoughts on why she is not performing as people would like is purely conjecture. With respect to yourself mate and your views, you have to accept that this is a forum where discussion takes place on all thing L & P, positive and negative, it's where people are supposed and encouraged to accept with good grace other peoples opinions good or bad.

Whilst there are some people who will never say they like either of the tenants there are also those that if Leora were to yawn they would say it was the loveliest yawn they have ever seen any girl do and demand that it was number one in the replays. There is a separate place ( Fan page ) for them to state their  undying love for her in like company if they can't stand the differing views in this place.

It is always them who don't wish to use the page allocated but would like to dictate what we can or cannot say on this page. They rarely contribute but wish to make the rules, whereas there are only one type of contributor who is charged with that job and that's the moderators.

As for me , I care not whether she performs or not, but if she does and I happen to see it and it's good then I will be happy to applaud her, but conversely if she is boring, repetitious and lazy I will not hold back on criticism.

Have a nice weekend mate. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour jjohndoe1960 ;

Bien sur qu'il le faisait avant ,mais il a dut se rendre compte que Leora faisait plaisir a ces fans ,c'est pourquoi il reste collé a son cul jour et nuit , il ne va même plus au sport ,et en ce moment Leora en n'a que pour Paul (aller comprendre pourquoi ?).

There's a simple reason Leora is with Paul......She is possessive and jealous by nature, she knew when she first went after Paul all those years back that because he was such a dipshit no other girl would want to go with him, so she can rest assured he will never be unfaithful or even look at another woman, she knows she will never have to fight over him......What woman with any self esteem would.

• Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Je ne sais pas quelles sont ses raisons, mais il semble avoir décidé d'agir de sa manière actuelle, ce qui ne semble que provoquer du mécontentement... on a l'impression qu'il veut tendre deux doigts aux téléspectateurs et nous montrer qu'il est qui contrôle l'appartement et qu'il décide quand/ou si nous pouvons aimer regarder Leora (ce qui, je suppose, est la raison pour laquelle la majorité d'entre nous regardons)

Nous ne représentons guère une menace pour lui, n'est-ce pas ? Il a une vie plutôt douce, des responsabilités minimes et une belle femme à son bras, pourquoi ne peut-il pas nous laisser un peu de répit et faire quelque chose pour les téléspectateurs de temps en temps ? S’il le faisait, peut-être que certains membres lui en couperaient une partie en retour ?

Paul est de nature jaloux ,et il doit en avoir marre que l' on regarde sa femme dans dans tout ces états ,vue que lui baise plus vite que les lapins ou tout simplement il aimerai que cette aventure s’arrête, même parfois dans ces regards jetés a la camera on voit bien qu'il y a de la haine !!

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not getting into an argument with you @jjohndoe1960 but your thoughts on why she is not performing as people would like is purely conjecture. With respect to yourself mate and your views, you have to accept that this is a forum where discussion takes place on all thing L & P, positive and negative, it's where people are supposed and encouraged to accept with good grace other peoples opinions good or bad.

Whilst there are some people who will never say they like either of the tenants there are also those that if Leora were to yawn they would say it was the loveliest yawn they have ever seen any girl do and demand that it was number one in the replays. There is a separate place ( Fan page ) for them to state there undying love for her in like company if they can't stand the differing views in this place.

It is always them who don't wish to use the page allocated but would like to dictate what we can or cannot say on this page. They rarely contribute but wish to make the rules, whereas there are only one type of contributor who is charged with that job and that's the moderators.

As for me , I care not whether she performs or not, but if she does and I happen to see it and it's good then I will be happy to applaud her, but conversely if she is boring, repetitious and lazy I will not hold back on criticism.

Have a nice weekend mate. 

I was just hypothesising, attempting to connect the dots, speculating if you will...

I have no beef with anyone sharing their opinion, its a free world after all, not everyone likes the same things and they are free to express it, and dont believe this thread should be controlled and dictated to be a positive comment only thread. Ill freely admit that I can overly positive at time, but like to think I can also be critical, whilst measured at the same time.

Have good weekend, time to watch England demolish those Viking Minnow! You watching?

il y a 4 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il y a une raison simple pour laquelle Leora est avec Paul... Elle est possessive et jalouse par nature, elle savait quand elle s'en est prise à Paul pour la première fois il y a toutes ces années que parce qu'il était un tel connard, aucune autre fille ne voudrait l'accompagner. , pour qu'elle puisse être assurée qu'il ne sera jamais infidèle ou même ne regardera pas une autre femme, elle sait qu'elle n'aura jamais à se battre pour lui... Quelle femme avec une certaine estime de soi le ferait.

Bonjour jimbo4 ;

Dite moi qui voudrait de Paul ,a moitié trisomique mais vraiment autiste sans aucun charisme ?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

We're hardly a threat to him, are we? He got it pretty sweet in life, minimal responsibilities and a beautiful woman on his arm, why cant he cut us a bit of slack and do something for the viewers occasionally? If he did, maybe some members, would cut him some in return?

Because otherwise Leora would perform every day for the whole week. On the one hand it would be a good thing for us but on the other hand (Paul)... well, it wouldn't be a pleasant situation. Who would accept being able to fuck their girlfriend only when it would be convenient for other people? Let's be clear, even in that case the few times Paul wants to fuck Leora (rightly) he would be criticized to death. So, there has to be a middle ground that doesn't always satisfy everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Anode said:

ou tout simplement il aimerai que cette aventure s’arrête

Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, but if he does, he needs to have a discussion with Leora

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Because otherwise Leora would perform every day for the whole week. On the one hand it would be a good thing for us but on the other hand (Paul)... well, it wouldn't be a pleasant situation. Who would accept being able to fuck their girlfriend only when it would be convenient for other people? Let's be clear, even in that case the few times Paul wants to fuck Leora (rightly) he would be criticized to death. So, there has to be a middle ground that doesn't always satisfy everyone.

I dont anyone expect something every night, in my previous comments, I mentioned the balance that they had in the apartment when he first returned in 2022. It worked for everyone for a good year or so, until he had his work project, so why couldnt it work again??

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I was just hypothesising, attempting to connect the dots, speculating if you will...

I have no beef with anyone sharing their opinion, its a free world after all, not everyone likes the same things and they are free to express it, and dont believe this thread should be controlled and dictated to be a positive comment only thread. Ill freely admit that I can overly positive at time, but like to think I can also be critical, whilst measured at the same time.

Have good weekend, time to watch England demolish those Viking Minnow! You watching?

Yes I will be watching, at least we know that those players will do their best to not under achieve.

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, but if he does, he needs to have a discussion with Leora

I dont anyone expect something every night, in my previous comments, I mentioned the balance that they had in the apartment when he first returned in 2022. It worked for everyone for a good year or so, until he had his work project, so why couldnt it work again??

It did work as you say jj, it was as if they had an arrangement which was fine until he got his feet back under the table. Now he is like a child having her run around getting him water and pretending to be ill....

• Upvote 3

il y a 7 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Peut-être que oui, peut-être pas, mais s'il le fait, il doit avoir une discussion avec Leora.

Je ne m'attends à rien tous les soirs, dans mes commentaires précédents, j'ai mentionné l'équilibre qu'ils avaient dans l'appartement lors de son premier retour en 2022. Cela a fonctionné pour tout le monde pendant environ un an, jusqu'à ce qu'il ait son projet de travail, alors pourquoi ça ne pourrait pas fonctionner à nouveau ??

Bonjour Brokk ;

Cela n'a fonctionné que quelques temps l'effet des retrouvailles ,mais a aujourd’hui hui regardez comment ils vivent ,ils ne se parlent que rarement ,vous voyez des sentiments ou après 2 ans de partage d'appartement ?

S