B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

On 6/10/2024 at 4:25 PM, Ulfolk said:

Easy personality to dislike, top hated male tenant for sure, unlike Dylan that was as much as but also had his admirers. Massimo was stupid because he didn't prevent it from being easy to locate and harm him. I'm amazed at this level of carelessness from someone who has so much to lose. Good job to whoever sent the email, it doesn't matter if he's a loser, he'll get what he wants, LOL.

Hate is such a strong word, especially for somebody you have never met and don’t actually know. Crazy that people care enough to actually hate tenants, especially when there’s a plethora of other tenants to watch instead. I can’t imagine a situation where I hate any of these tenants, there’s a few that don’t interest me so I just don’t watch them or comment on them and focus on the ones I like. 
Also you’re celebrating the disgusting behaviour and seem quite happy about it. Why does that make you happy? You have literally nothing to gain from this person’s suffering. It changes nothing in your life. Really says a lot about you and paints a clear picture of who the loser actually is.

I really appreciate that Massimo felt so free and open to share his life on RLC, I’m disappointed to hear it came to bite him in the ass cause people are crazy and lifeless. Ruins the whole project for people that actually want to get to know these tenants and not just watch them fuck.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Hate is such a strong word, especially for somebody you have never met and don’t actually know. Crazy that people care enough to actually hate tenants, especially when there’s a plethora of other tenants to watch instead. I can’t imagine a situation where I hate any of these tenants, there’s a few that don’t interest me so I just don’t watch them or comment on them and focus on the ones I like. 
Also you’re celebrating the disgusting behaviour and seem quite happy about it. Why does that make you happy? You have literally nothing to gain from this person’s suffering. It changes nothing in your life. Really says a lot about you and paints a clear picture of who the loser actually is.

I really appreciate that Massimo felt so free and open to share his life on RLC, I’m disappointed to hear it came to bite him in the ass cause people are crazy and lifeless. Ruins the whole project for people that actually want to get to know these tenants and not just watch them fuck.

I'm not celebrating, I just thought it was hilarious. The “hate” I mentioned is not my opinion, but rather an observation. He's not well liked, especially on this forum. The proof of this is that someone went so deep to fuck him over, something that has never happened to any RLC tenant that I can remember.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I'm not celebrating, I just thought it was hilarious. The “hate” I mentioned is not my opinion, but rather an observation. He's not well liked, especially on this forum. The proof of this is that someone went so deep to fuck him over, something that has never happened to any RLC tenant that I can remember.

how is that proof?  it could have been anyone, even a coworker.

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

how is that proof?  it could have been anyone, even a coworker.

I hadn't thought of that possibility yet, it would be even more hilarious.

Just now, Ulfolk said:

I hadn't thought of that possibility yet, it would be even more hilarious.

all i'm saying is, if what you said is true about him not being liked by many, that could also carry into his personal life of friends and coworkers and sometimes even family.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it makes one wonder if madison was invited to rlc by marilyn and if so, why would marilyn treat her that way.  marilyn's sex is boring so she might as well do it off cam at his place, but wait, he's probably married so they have to do it at b7.  either way, it's a shitty way to treat her own sister if indeed she is her sister.

I was thinking the exact same thing about everything you said, but I do believe that they're sisters. If you look at their Brow and Eyes you can see that their similar. If you catch them in the morning she makes Madison go upstairs to make them breakfast. I not saying they don't get alone, but Marilyn got her little sister in check.

Il y a 1 heure, rainman13 a dit :

Et encore une nuit de canapé pour Madison. Marilyn et son amant sont plus schlafzimmer.

Mais elle se barre quand Maryline pour qu'elle emmène  son bodybuilder , y en a marre de les voir !!

On 6/10/2024 at 4:25 PM, Ulfolk said:

Easy personality to dislike, top hated male tenant for sure, unlike Dylan that was as much as but also had his admirers. Massimo was stupid because he didn't prevent it from being easy to locate and harm him. I'm amazed at this level of carelessness from someone who has so much to lose. Good job to whoever sent the email, it doesn't matter if he's a loser, he'll get what he wants, LOL.

What a scumbag of a person you are.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 17 heures, Shinobi49 a dit :

I wish to see Madison's lover back

True. Madison is such a waste of opportunities ... but clearly she's Marilyn guest; only time she did something nice by herself was when Marilyn was away for several days (... and the rent had to be paid?)

But in the meantime I admit that I don't understand why so much hate towards Marilyn; for example I found this nice and genuine (Marilyn side):

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1