5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who knows it could have developed from xCamFan. Lots of wild shit goes on in the chatbox over there at certain times.

Besides how would anyone know who his employer is unless they're stalking him.   

Exactly. Or listening in really carefully. Amazing what some nutters do. 

Following as many SM accounts as possible, little fucked up as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Exactly. Or listening in really carefully. Amazing what some nutters do. 

Following as many SM accounts as possible, little fucked up as well.

If one has a translating device they could always record a conversation within the apartments and then play what's recorded back to their own language. 

It literally could have been anyone in his shitty life that saw him on RLC.  Nobody is going to write a note to his employer and reference CC...it's useless information.  He knows what people say about him on here...he's just projecting.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who knows it could have developed from xCamFan. Lots of wild shit goes on in the chatbox over there at certain times.

Besides how would anyone know who his employer is unless they're stalking him.   

It was said that himself used to post his employer all the time, so once having found his Social Media wouldn't take much effort to locate where he works.

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If one has a translating device they could always record a conversation within the apartments and then play what's recorded back to their own language. 

No matter what way. It's fucked up. Some odd viewers as you well know. 

banned ban GIF

🤣 The hammer getting a bit rusty 😂

• Like 1

This fucking idiot came into this "project" swinging his dick in every direction.  He braged about his work and even conducted business on camera.  This loser now wants sympathy?  What the Fuck?  If I was a loser like him and I decided to go on RLC...common sense would tell me that my employer finding out should be my first concern...after all it's the fucking INTERNET!  But...I guess...given that this mental midget who only thinks with his dick got cocky and thought he was above the INTERNET!  He really thought nobody who knows him would see him on RLC...it's the fucking INTERNET FFS.  Somebody, he knew, a client, friend, ex...the fucking ticket collector at the train station...reported him.  TOUGH FUCKING SHIT!

• Upvote 9

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This fucking idiot came into this "project" swinging his dick in every direction.  He braged about his work and even conducted business on camera.  This loser now wants sympathy?  What the Fuck?  If I was a loser like him and I decided to go on RLC...common sense would tell me that my employer finding out should be my first concern...after all it's the fucking INTERNET!  But...I guess...given that this mental midget who only thinks with his dick got cocky and thought he was above the INTERNET!  He really thought nobody who knows him would see him on RLC...it's the fucking INTERNET FFS.  Somebody, he new, a client, friend, ex...the fucking ticket collector at the train station...reported him.  TOUGH FUCKING SHIT!

Makes sense... his ego being the size of the moon it's not hard to imagine he out there bragging about the project and how many girls he fucked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Makes sense... his ego being the size of the moon it's not hard to imagine he out there bragging about the project and how many girls he fucked

Most guys brag about how many sexual partners they have had lol...not so much having a big ego or dick like he does though. Nothing he has done in the project warrants someone trying to get him in the shit over something that doesn't affect them. 

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Most guys brag about how many sexual partners they have had lol...not so much having a big ego or dick like he does though. Nothing he has done in the project warrants someone trying to get him in the shit over something that doesn't affect them. 

Sure but it's stupid in the context of where he met these girls - his sex workplace - and I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about hiding this part. I don't agree with who did this but there are malicious people everywhere, no one can control that, what we can do is prevent ourselves and he didn't care about that... I remember Nadia a few months ago saying something like he have a big dick but is very dumb. Well, it's proven...

2 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Sure but it's stupid in the context of where he met these girls - his sex workplace - and I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about hiding this part. I don't agree with who did this but there are malicious people everywhere, no one can control that, what we can do is prevent ourselves and he didn't care about that... I remember Nadia a few months ago saying something like he have a big dick but is very dumb. Well, it's proven...

I agree with everything you have said, you are right...apart from the Nadia bit which is rich coming someone who is possibly the dumbest participant in the project right now by a country mile. The same girl who left the hob on all day whilst they were all out, the same girl who took Massholes cock immediately after it'd been in Sara's gaping holes. Nadia really and truly is not the brightest crayon in the box. She is however, entertaining with the utter BS she constantly talks to Dayana about...all rooting back to men. She is as mad as a box of frogs. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with everything you have said, you are right...apart from the Nadia bit which is rich coming someone who is possibly the dumbest participant in the project right now by a country mile. The same girl who left the hob on all day whilst they were all out, the same girl who took Massholes cock immediately after it'd been in Sara's gaping holes. Nadia really and truly is not the brightest crayon in the box. She is however, entertaining with the utter BS she constantly talks to Dayana about...all rooting back to men. She is as mad as a box of frogs. 

As the saying goes, it takes one to know one... she's for sure not any better lol

• Like 1