B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

4 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Now the two are totally crazy. I don't know what drugs you're taking, but you should stop. It's not good for them.

That is Tantra stuff. But they are shurly not disturbing anyone !!

8 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Now the two are totally crazy. I don't know what drugs you're taking, but you should stop. It's not good for them.

What were your comments about Sara and Massimo on the poolside this afternoon??

4 hours ago, switch said:

for good I hope and followed by Sara !

And Karma so we don't have to see her molester molesting her every week. She is not fucking normal. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday Chris talked with Masha and told her that he is from Switzerland and has lived in Barcelona for ten years. He is a professional masseur currently educating for a higher exam. I truly doubt he is married !

He's another guy on cam full of shit. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

You seem to be in a bad mood today !

If I was, I wouldn't be spending my time on CC and watching RLC believe me. 

38 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday Chris talked with Masha and told her that he is from Switzerland and has lived in Barcelona for ten years. He is a professional masseur currently educating for a higher exam. I truly doubt he is married !

Don't believe everything you hear from these people. When the scarecrow first started coming around he said he lived about an hour away. Karma told the homeless dickhead in her wardrobe that the situation was that the scarecrow was indeed married. (She didn't say scarecrow, though)

• Upvote 1