B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

51 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

He will leave the project to stay away from the cameras, I think it's Sara that we'll see less and less of

Massi will leave his room in B7 and move his stuff to B4 and Sara's room. So there will be a minor difference . Exept Sara will have even more power over him !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

even if max leaves the project, he will be in b4 at the weekend anyway, unless sara goes to his flat, which I doubt, but that he will be in b4 for the whole weekend.

even if max leaves, he's still not leaving.  max believes these girls worship the ground he walks on.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Massi will leave his room in B7 and move his stuff to B4 and Sara's room. So there will be a minor difference . Exept Sara will have even more power over him !!

He has his own place. He’s been apartment hunting for the past couple of weeks. 

ok, I'm slow

but why do people dislike Massi and Karma's guy sssoooo much?

I guess about anyway can be called Tantra now that takes 1/2 day to have sex or experience each other

other than that and he's always blocking the view of her, I can't see why he has so much dislike

• Upvote 1

That sloth is creepy.  When off camera and they go out to socialize, I get the impression a kid's meal at McDonalds is how he pampers her.

I'm guessing he is a masseuse by trade.  But spends too much time caressing to where it becomes annoying (physically and visually).  But as long as he gives her the big O, so be it.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, peking said:

ok, I'm slow

but why do people dislike Massi and Karma's guy sssoooo much?

I guess about anyway can be called Tantra now that takes 1/2 day to have sex or experience each other

other than that and he's always blocking the view of her, I can't see why he has so much dislike

IMO, before mass got really hitched up with Sara, and after, lol, he was an unrelenting masher (pushing hard for sex with all the women). He has been seen to be a dick if they refused. I have seen him be unacceptably physically rough with women. It has also been very apparent he is extremely narcissistic bordering on, IMO, sociopathic tendencies. To be fair he has been somewhat castrated by Sara over the last couple months.

IMO, Chris (aka Tantra) has been just plain annoying. He has been very unsociable in B4. Some here, including myself have liked Karma, even with her eccentricities including tantra-experimentation. I believe he is also married, though who knows what that situation is like, but some have had issues with that as well. It would have been nice to see her hook up with a more rounded dude. Overall, what they do is not enjoyable to watch after you have seen it a couple times, and that always gets cc’ers calling for change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

IMO, before mass got really hitched up with Sara, and after, lol, he was an unrelenting masher (pushing hard for sex with all the women). He has been seen to be a dick if they refused. I have seen him be unacceptably physically rough with women. It has also been very apparent he is extremely narcissistic bordering on, IMO, sociopathic tendencies. To be fair he has been somewhat castrated by Sara over the last couple months.

IMO, Chris (aka Tantra) has been just plain annoying. He has been very unsociable in B4. Some here, including myself have liked Karma, even with her eccentricities including tantra-experimentation

AAhhh, thanks for that explanation.

• Upvote 1