B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

lol that day will never come because there is not enough "real" info for the tenants of the apartments.  without "real" info assumptions, and speculation will always be forefront.  you are privileged to know the languages they speak or know someone that does, the rest of us are blind to what's going on.  by providing more factual info on what's going on would squash allot of the bullshit that is posted on this forum.

I had continued to give some clarity on what is said about at RLC. but the last time I did I was attacked discredited threatened by some here on the forum so it's up to everyone to tone it down here, So maybe I'll give some info

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

J'avais continué à donner un peu de clarté sur ce qui se disait au RLC. mais la dernière fois que je l'ai fait j'ai été attaqué, discrédité et menacé par certains ici sur le forum donc c'est à chacun de baisser le ton ici, alors peut-être que je vais donner quelques infos

revient vite ont a besoin de tes connaissances russes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

I had continued to give some clarity on what is said about at RLC. but the last time I did I was attacked discredited threatened by some here on the forum so it's up to everyone to tone it down here, So maybe I'll give some info

i totally agree with you and those that attacked you should be dealt with.  i can see why you are hesitant to bring forth any info, i get it!  maybe someday it will calm down and you will feel more free to try again.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i totally agree with you and those that attacked you should be dealt with.  i can see why you are hesitant to bring forth any info, i get it!  maybe someday it will calm down and you will feel more free to try again.

that day will unfortunately be far away as there are a number of people hiding behind their screens to throw shit out.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lol that day will never come because there is not enough "real" info for the tenants of the apartments.  without "real" info assumptions, and speculation will always be forefront.  you are privileged to know the languages they speak or know someone that does, the rest of us are blind to what's going on.  by providing more factual info on what's going on would squash allot of the bullshit that is posted on this forum.

we have already seen in the past that this changes absolutely nothing, because those who say bullshit are convinced of it, and they will always find a way to criticize and demean the person who gives real and often interesting information

These people are not ready to hear THE truth because otherwise they would have to change the way they see the participants and especially the way RLC works.

it would still be a shame to see anything positive in it 🤣

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we have already seen in the past that this changes absolutely nothing, because those who say bullshit are convinced of it, and they will always find a way to criticize and demean the person who gives real and often interesting information

These people are not ready to hear THE truth because otherwise they would have to change the way they see the participants and especially the way RLC works.

it would still be a shame to see anything positive in it 🤣

good points!  it's sad it's that way.

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Masha is only here to fuck Massimo ! That's her only goal !

I know Massi like banging everything, but I don't think he wants that mess? Sorry I know that's mean, but come on look at her.  ✌️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm a little over on my lunch break so i will have to catch you all later.  have a good day!

Have good day too ✌️

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

Ich weiß, dass Massi gerne alles bumst, aber ich glaube nicht, dass er dieses Durcheinander will? Tut mir leid, ich weiß, das ist gemein, aber schauen Sie sie sich doch mal an.   ✌️

No man with a little sense would fuck Masha voluntarily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, wafercop said:

an answer where Karma and Sara went, they will see Rammstein live tonight.

from someone who knows russian and doesn't like the atmosphere here on the forum there is a lot that you are unaware of here

you just have good taste in music, you have to say, even though only bad music is played at the parties (my opinion) and welcome back wafer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1