B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

27 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She is pretty too, clearly a relative of Karma...it's not hard to believe they 'could' be related but when Karma returns from France which you have seen on her IG account then have a look at them both or just check RP. 

I'm sorry to tell but her IG account is not for me !!

32 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm sorry to tell but her IG account is not for me !!

I guess she has not accepted your request to follow then like you informed me you are still waiting. Nevermind, follow someone else then. 

28 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Our favourite couple in the kitchen!

Was Massimo really fired after the clients e-mail ? I haven't followed it all !!

No, he recently secured a new deal and is happily still working for his employer. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

Nobody likes Karma but everyone seeks it. It's been out for 1 day and this topic has only advanced by half a page, go figure out why 😁😁😁  Karma went to Germany to see Chris for three days and then they return together

While she was there she should have saluted Hitlers statue.  She would have been able to stay there a lot longer.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

While she was there she should have saluted Hitlers statue.  She would have been able to stay there a lot longer.  :biggrin:

They didn't want her, she is in France now and hopefully she'll stay there longer than a few days. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

that's a very polite way of saying she can take a very long vacation, if that new girl would guard her bed that wouldn't be wrong

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that's a very polite way of saying she can take a very long vacation, if that new girl would guard her bed that wouldn't be wrong

At least a 10 year vacation for the salute.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Il y a 56 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Pendant qu'elle était là, elle aurait dû saluer la statue d'Hitler. Elle aurait pu y rester beaucoup plus longtemps.  :grand sourire:

commentaire vraiment déplacé idiot.peut etre que toi dans ta famille ont fait le salut hitlerien pour se dire bonjour

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1