B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well...saying that, Al has been getting closer than normal to Jade's slimmer version sister over the last 16 hours or so. 

And if it doesn't work out with her, then the girl's mother can be lined up. Probably closer to Alberto's age as well. 😵

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, timber said:

I don't think there's a single good Barcelona apartment at this point.

B1 is ok, but mostly very boring. Just girls watching tv, bating occasionally and keeping their social life almost entirely elsewhere. B2 is a wasteland, and based on the last few departures, RLC may leave the big room empty for weeks. B4 has 1 or 2 girls gone on vacation at all times and the others aren't there a whole lot. B7 has Marylin & Madison who are ok tenants, but there's nothing surprising there and the rest of the apartment is useless. Apparently they can't even find replacement male tenants anymore. B5 is... ok, but quite boring.

Letting tenants stay indefinitely has sucked a lot of the life out of these places. There used to be frequent rotation and new combinations of girls who actually interacted with each other in the apartments some of the time. Now the longtime tenants like N&B, Nadia, Sara, etc just live separate lives from the rest of the people in the apartments, mostly off-camera. They've basically turned the GOV apartments into shitty roommates apartments where the residents aren't even friends.

Time to unsubscribe I guess.

Will get worse with tenants fucking off on vacation. Definitely not deserved or needed for majority of them. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

And if it doesn't work out with her, then the girl's mother can be lined up. Probably closer to Alberto's age as well. 😵

Brutal lmfao, another Wayne Rooney with his possie of Gilf's.

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2024 at 11:25 PM, menouscope2015 said:

RLC has become very boring in the last weeks !  There is absolutely NO chemistry with the actual tenants in all the appartments.  The only one where there is an interaction between the girls is B1 !  All the others ( B2, B4, B5, B7 ), the girls barely talk to each other, they are most of the time out !  I seriously consider cancelling my membership. It was so much better before they decided to bring guys in the project... 

Stay signed out then, problem solved. 

• Upvote 1