Stuff about the Mods.

Kitten

I have been hearing some people say we have become rougher or more about the rules but Hey,we gotta do our job of keeping camcaps nice and clean. And honestly it does get tiredsome logging into my email and finding 10000000 emails of people complaining about others on the site.

If i personally see someone doing something i believe should be as a ban im sorry but i will ban you,okay? Thank you very much.

Now good day,im off to play hyrule warriors and finish my sushi.

I have been hearing some people say we have become rougher or more about the rules but Hey,we gotta do our job of keeping camcaps nice and clean. And honestly it does get tiredsome logging into my email and finding 10000000 emails of people complaining about others on the site.

If i personally see someone doing something i believe should be as a ban im sorry but i will ban you,okay? Thank you very much.

Now good day,im off to play hyrule warriors and finish my sushi.

I can remember the good old days, not that long ago, when the referee's decision was final, no piss weak complaints about not being fair. sports like cricket and rugby were straight forward. If the umpire said you were out then you walked. If the referee said it wasn't a try, then it wasn't. Sportsmen, and I mean MEN (and in the case of women's sport, then WOMEN to), accepted the decision and got on with the game.

Not anymore. Now we get a second and sometimes third decision. We have video refs for rugby that analyse the try from every angle thanks to all the fancy technology. In cricket we have stump cams, sound equipment, even heat sensitive monitors to pick up the slightest nick of a bat.

WTF?

Now everyone wants a second opinion, a second ruling, a second analysis, and they keep going until they finally find someone that just might agree with them to justify their actions.

For fucks sake grow up, accept the umpires decision and move on.

Especially since i have to weed through emails and then have others take off the never ban signal for people then go back in and put in proof that they needed to be banned then have to hunt down the persons other account cause they secretly made a new one.

Especially since i have to weed through emails and then have others take off the never ban signal for people then go back in and put in proof that they needed to be banned then have to hunt down the persons other account cause they secretly made a new one.

Kitten and tbg I know I would not want your jobs as moderators. If I was everyone would get banned and it would be just me and my alter egos posting on here and what fun would that be talking to myself. lol  ;D

I've banned a few, but have deleted hundreds of posts. I PM the offender and tell them why and to please stop. Then they PM me back calling me childish names. Then out comes the hammer. Then they can't figure out why they can't come back as an alter ego. I ban the entire IP block. Even the ones on their stealth programs.

I could care less about the arguing and name calling. Let it go on. I ignore the emails about the whining and complaining. I chalk it up to social ineptness and keyboard commandos.

I have a few in my sights, and I'm watching, but I much prefer to just enjoy the board, rather than to read everything in a hurry and have to go around deleting it. I have most all of the UL.TO links gone since the beginning of the year. Prior to that, they're dead anyway.

The PostImage idiots will simply never get it. Their pix are gone withing 24 hours, so they mostly wasted their time. I simply remove the post with the dead link on it.

I get more crap from this board in one hour, then my other three combined in one year. But then this board is made up mostly of fapping, frustrated kiddies. My boards are adults and conduct themselves as such.

Well for what it is worth, I am glad people are willing to do the moderator job.  Too many silly complaints and posts for the sake of posting and, it really seems, to provoke trouble.  I am not really a rules guy in life.  But it is easy to see why some are necessary here (and in life) or it would be horrible to even bother coming to read anything.

It is already more complaining about anything and everything than real discussion - but maybe due to the topic of the boards it really only prompts that. 

Either way - thanks for stepping in to keep it clean.

Guest bobbyjoe

j'm happy see now there is two moderators here because seriously j'm tired with some members come on the forum just for make the cop

with the members he don't like (the member kzsjzkdjs is a perfect example),he come here just for complaint all my posts and he propose nothing interesting on this forum,he need really to get a bann,he don't like all french members here and finally many french members leave the forum,we are not alot to stay active now here,j'm sad with that right now,if you need a french moderator on this forum,j'm readdy

And both are you are still here, so just relax.

Paid Members I leave alone. That would strictly be up to ADMIN, not me. If they get out of line, I PM them. If they tell me to 'F' off, I'll just send the conversation to ADMIN. Let him/her decide the fate of the accused.

• 3 weeks later...

What we need is a concrete set of rules that govern the whole board, and I'd be more than happy to run off a draft for the staff, should they want me to. I admin'd urdx.com for a while, before the owner pulled the proverbial plug. And I am always ready to help where required.

By the way...wouldn't it be a good idea to delete all Banned members posts, after all why should they make money, if they aren't on the board anymore? ;)

What we need is a concrete set of rules that govern the whole board, and I'd be more than happy to run off a draft for the staff, should they want me to. I admin'd urdx.com for a while, before the owner pulled the proverbial plug. And I am always ready to help where required.

By the way...wouldn't it be a good idea to delete all Banned members posts, after all why should they make money, if they aren't on the board anymore? ;)

We go through and do what we can but I am currently busy with 6 classes in college and tbg has been busy with work. Whenever i get emails about it i look into that, if you ever see any that needed deleting you can always pm me,thats the best way to contact me.

We go through and do what we can but I am currently busy with 6 classes in college and tbg has been busy with work. Whenever i get emails about it i look into that, if you ever see any that needed deleting you can always pm me,thats the best way to contact me.

But do you want a set of rule created, that govern the use of the board?