Leora & Paul (2024) #20

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Never known Leora to hold back her orgasms. 

I would love to see her try to have multiple orgasms not stop at one. 

Dunno how to describe it, its not just when she orgasms. I just think, personally, there is a difference to how how free/expressive/vocal she is when she bates whilst Paul is awake compared with when he is asleep or out. Just my opinion - ill watch regardless whatever the situation...

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's Leora doing now on the floor?

Meditation, she start doing it last week

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Dunno how to describe it, its not just when she orgasms. I just think, personally, there is a difference to how how free/expressive/vocal she is when she bates whilst Paul is awake compared with when he is asleep or out. Just my opinion - ill watch regardless whatever the situation...

Meditation, she start doing it last week

I thought she been masturbating for ages going to get some more glasses 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

has paul managed to get hard enough to penertrate leoras bottom and leave a mess in it yet?

No, sadly

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

has paul managed to get hard enough to penertrate leoras bottom and leave a mess in it yet?

He leaves a mess everywhere else dinner table,bathroom Leora's  face bet his ass still a mess when he has a shit

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Gregg a dit :

Il laisse du désordre partout ailleurs sur la table du dîner, dans la salle de bain. Le visage de Leora parie que son cul est toujours en désordre alors qu'il est une merde.

Paul aime vivre en prince et se vautrer dans le bien être et le confort sans jamais ne rien faire comme hier au soir sa majesté dort pendant que la bonne nettoie !!! . Il se prend pour qui pour agir ainsi pour Poutine ?

• Upvote 1