Leora & Paul (2024) #20

16 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

They were never on, were they? 'Tis a pity, a body as beautiful as hers should be enjoyed in perfect lighting.

It was past my bedtime, but always nice to login and see Leora enjoying some alone time. Plenty of teasing buildup and a nice bate with the 'Purple Monster' including a view of her ass riding it 🥵😁

Yes they were on at one time while she was on the bed.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes they were on at one time while she was on the bed.

Yes you are right, very early in the evening....i didnt go back that far, started off watching at the point Paul went to his bed

il y a 50 minutes, RAME a dit :

joyeux anniversaire Léora.

je pense qui sont partie pour se faire un restaurant, j'espère que paul va manger correctement a table etpas comme il fait a l'appartement .

Bonjour Ramé ;

Je ne pense pas qu'ils se face un restaurant ,vue comment il se tient a table ,l'autre homo-sapience autiste ou alors dans l’arrière cuisine !

11 minutes ago, Anode said:

Hello Ramé;

I don't think they are facing a restaurant, seeing how he sits at the table, the other autistic homo-sapience or in the back kitchen!

They give him a trough

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Personne ne connait la date d'anniversaire de Paul ?

He wasn't born, he was tossed off in a spunk bubble and laid out in the sun to hatch, the result of a Saturday night drunken fuck.

The best of him ran down his mothers leg at birth.

• Haha 4

il y a 1 minute, jimbo4 a dit :

Il n'est pas né, il a été jeté dans une bulle de sperme et exposé au soleil pour éclore, résultat d'une baise ivre du samedi soir.

Le meilleur de lui a coulé sur la jambe de sa mère à la naissance.

Bonsoir jimbo4 ;

Sa mère aurait mieux fait de l'avaler !!

• Haha 1