Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

Both Linda and Leora are wastes of good bodies and individuals. They are nice women but not sexually used much by their partner or other women. They both don't really do a whole lot of activities inside or even outside the apartments or with their so-called men. Boring hotties. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both Linda and Leora are wastes of good bodies and individuals. They are nice women but not sexually used much by their partner or other women. They both don't really do a whole lot of activities inside or even outside the apartments or with their so-called men. Boring hotties. 

Something I think we all agree upon to some extent. I recall when Leora used to be naked all over the apartment acting all coy and shit, and Linda and Tibor played games and did activities together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes Linda and T-bone. Why don't you guys play games or do puzzles together anymore? What did you do with the Let's Dance game you were playing? Oh I know. T-bore always overpowered Linda with his dance moves. So, how about a game of strip poker? That's gotta be tame enough for them.😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I must say one good thing about Tboy,it's a really nice thing he's doing with those kids,they seem to be having fun

Mostly us guys make fun of him, and you know I been about both of them since the beginning, but again I say it. Get T-bored out of his closet guest room and make him do something with you.

• Like 1