Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

9 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I have over 15 years experience as a live event photographer. What's your point, other than you're blinded by tits on a chunky bird?

Chunky bird maybe, but I'd rather cuddle up to her than Dasha who's all skin and bones like a POW....fuck that. I like women built for comfort lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I have over 15 years experience as a live event photographer. What's your point, other than you're blinded by tits on a chunky bird?

He is also a psychotherapist and is knowledgeable about many things. We are lucky to have such a brilliant narcissist as Jugg in our midst. 🤭

awesome eminem GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

My point is that I am here for a reason, and that is to enjoy Linda's body. What is your reason for being here? I know why stalker boy is here, but what's yours?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

BTW, I have 50 years of experience as a "live event" photographer. I'd show you the picture I took of my grandma from 1974 but but you get the idea. Hell, you probably dated her. Regardless, she was still alive so I consider it a live event!

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My point is that I am here for a reason, and that is to enjoy Linda's body. What is your reason for being here? I know why stalker boy is here, but what's yours?

Don't waste your time with the kiddies, they don't have enough brain cells between them to be classified as slightly intelligent.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

You're more than welcome to admire and enjoy her body. 

It's the swollen mess on top of her neck that we're talking about. Keep up, bro. 

• Like 2